Rate Dr. David NAZARIAN

Dr. David NAZARIAN's Ratings

Personal care from a concierge doctor that's very attentive. If you are looking for a concierge doctor in los angeles then Dr. Nazarian is hands down the best. His yearly physicals, attention to detail, and caring demeanour set him apart

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

A wonderful doctor and a wonderful practice! Located in Beverly Hills California.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nazarian is an extraordinary internist and a gift to the medical profession. He possesses a rare combination of vigilance, attentiveness, and professionalism, while providing insightful clinical wisdom and gold-standard medical care. My father, his patient, is quite medically compromised, necessitating specialized care and oversight. Dr. Nazarian approaches patient care as an artist, precise in detail, impeccable in diagnostic prowess, and passionate in advocating maximally for his clientele. He is readily accessible and poised to help at anytime; always answering calls and e-mails expediently, making house calls whenever necessary, following up immediately to discuss test results, and coordinating care with specialized health care providers. There really are not enough words to properly describe or praise Dr. Nazarian. My father feels that his care is finally being managed effectively through Dr. Nazarian's top-notch Concierge model.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

A wonderful and knowledgable internist who defines concierge medicine ( personal attention and care)!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

The best care I have ever received in Los Angeles. He practices concierge medicine and will answer all your questions!

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nazarian has been a great asset to me. As his concierge patient I have benefited a lot from his services. I have a really hectic schedule so it has been a huge help that he comes to see me at my home or office. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag