Rate Dr. Paul Beljan

Dr. Paul Beljan's Ratings

I stumbled across this and HAD to write a review since I am still using the incredibly thoughtful report that Dr. Beljan and team wrote 5 years ago. It's so well done, useful and continues to be pertinent. He was respectful and continues to take calls and questions (free). Yes he is short/curt/to the point; almost like a medical doctor but has never once been rude, and while I did not want to hear everything he had to say - it has been almost 99% accurate over time. Now I beg educators to review his work and help my child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Very arrogant, I would NEVER recommend taking your child to this clown!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Paul Beljan to anyone. His final analysis, after just a couple of short testing sessions with my son, reflected his lack of attention to what we said. It was flat out incorrect in several areas and I ended up sit through an hour and a half character attack on my son and our parenting--accompanied by some very bad advice on how to proceed (advice that several other counselors have deemed wrong as well). It wasn't until I was leaving that he mentioned "oh yeah, I'd probably put him on SSRI's because of his anxiety and OCD tendencies." I feel thoroughly traumatized by my experience with this clinic and would never recommend it to anyone. I've since discovered that this is not the first time he has had meetings like this...often with the child present. Thank goodness my son wasn't there to hear his damaging and incorrect assumptions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][168462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I have had both my children evaluated by Dr. Beljan. He is thorough and puts the pieces together so fast! I have been extremely satisfied with his abilities and recommendations. Well worth the money to help me parent and to understand the tools needed to provide an educated parenting path for my kids. It's been 2 years in between seeing both children and my first is a new child! In the right school now, happy and learning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168461].votes_count ]]