Rate Dr. Anthony W. Mimms

Dr. Anthony W. Mimms's Ratings

Staff in the office was poor..... NOT his fault. He complained about his staff, but management would not correct.Mimms himself was a very helpful, attentive and thoughtful man. Ensured I was taken care of, even beyond medical needs. Thank you Dr. Mimms for being a good MAN as well as Dr. You will be missed by many. Hope you open up a practice soon in Indianapolis area, or join one that helps those in need. God Bless

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Mimms has not listened to me once in the 9 months I have seen him. I now have further damage to my health because he didn't listen. Also, in those 9 months, not once has he actually touched my body to determine range of motion or anything other issues. Even his stethoscope was not used. He simply determined me with a plastic slide card that rates issues on a yes/no basis, which never had relevance to my visit. I strongly discourage anyone to see this Dr.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Very nice & helpful staff. Dr. Mimms is a very good listener & takes time to understand your problem. They don't rush you thru like most offices. Very good experience!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

Awesome Doctor for pain management and all areas of medicine.

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag