Rate Dr. Anthony W. Mimms

Dr. Anthony W. Mimms's Ratings

The best in his field!Very attentive and supportive as a doctor, and really just a great guy!Has really made a positive improvement in my life,..I will be forever greatful to this man!I enjoy his music as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

He was very interested in the quality of my life as well as my medical needs. I have seen many doctors over the years who never looked at me like a human that has medical issues that require aggressive pain management. I am not the drug addict that they have all made me out to be. Now that my pain is being effectively addressed I am able to work, maintain a home, and raise two children. Thank you Dr. Mimms. I know that the nature of your specialty causes you a lot of problems but please know that you have made huge advances in my chronic pain management. I dont want to just give up anymore.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Staff in the office was poor..... NOT his fault. He complained about his staff, but management would not correct.Mimms himself was a very helpful, attentive and thoughtful man. Ensured I was taken care of, even beyond medical needs. Thank you Dr. Mimms for being a good MAN as well as Dr. You will be missed by many. Hope you open up a practice soon in Indianapolis area, or join one that helps those in need. God Bless

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][695307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr Mimms has not listened to me once in the 9 months I have seen him. I now have further damage to my health because he didn't listen. Also, in those 9 months, not once has he actually touched my body to determine range of motion or anything other issues. Even his stethoscope was not used. He simply determined me with a plastic slide card that rates issues on a yes/no basis, which never had relevance to my visit. I strongly discourage anyone to see this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Very nice & helpful staff. Dr. Mimms is a very good listener & takes time to understand your problem. They don't rush you thru like most offices. Very good experience!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][695306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2012

Awesome Doctor for pain management and all areas of medicine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][695305].votes_count ]]