Rate Dr. Brett T. Salley

Dr. Brett T. Salley's Ratings

My lower back continually would hurt. Dr Salley worked with my payments and gave me adjustments that gave me great relief. Would recommend him to anyone needing help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I was very satisfied with services I received from Dr. Salley. I felt much better following my appointment. Dr, Salley provided the expertise and care that I needed and I'm glad I selected him to be my chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

My back wasnn't moving right and it had hurt for a long time. I was tired of it so I scheduled to see Dr. Salley. During the initial visit when he examnined my condition, he directed his attention at the source of the pain. On the follow up visits I must say he delivered. Dr. Salley's methods fixed the problem. Jerry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

What a waste of time and money. He.didn't fix anything and his adjustments hurt even wore.days later. He has no staff and he is very arrogant. Dealing with him is terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168531].votes_count ]]