Rate Dr. Gioacchino V. Franco

Dr. Gioacchino V. Franco's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr.Franco made incorrect treatments, this clinic over charges way to much, We found a Doctor that made better decisions and the correct treatments. My wife is now getting 4 times as many treatments as what she received from Sunridge and for less money, She is also getting more included in her treatments, that would have cost even more at Sunridge medical. Im sure they mean, staff is nice, but dont waste your time or fortune here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Franco is the best naturopathic doctor I have ever seen. I have lived all over the country and have sought assistance with my immune system in every state that I have lived in. Never have I received treatments like I received at Sunridge. Dr. Franco is a true professional and is awesome at what he does. If you are seeking alternative treatments, make the right choice and see Dr. Franco.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Hard not to like the doc, but didnt get much better after many treatments and when told I would get better after being off treatments I only got worse. I wouldve liked to have seen changes made and more things tried rather than staying on the same protocol the entire time. I wish I had shopped around town more before going to Sunridge because there are other clinics in Scottsdale area that treat these chronic illnesses and make changes when you tell them your symptoms havent changed. Like I said I like the doc but he either needs more experience and or more diligence because this is serious stuff and alot of money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr. Franco and his staff are incredible. I was searching for answers for years and I found them at Sunridge Medical. I highly recommend this provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

This medical facility was outstanding. I have to say I don't quite understand the reviewer who gave all 5 stars and one (3) star yet gave a negative review. She didn't say one nice thing but rated it high??? Very confusing indeed. I had a very different experience. From the moment I walked in the door the staff was excellent. Dr. Franco himself spent over an hour with me and I feel like I finally was heard for the first time. Because some of my symptoms didn't seem to fit my diagnoses I've been looking for answers. Everytime I described them to other doctors they looked at me or treated me as though I was imagining these symptoms or lying. But not Dr. Franco, he responded to this information with more questions and together we got to the bottom of why I was having these symptoms. It makes sense now and just for that alone I am grateful to him. He was kind and compassionate and full of helpful information. I will be back for the treatment protocol he is recommending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Do not go to this facility. Dr. Franco treated my step-father who had advanced mesothelioma. This Dr. did not really have an idea what it was, and had to check it out on the internet. After my step-father ran out of money, treatment was finished and he was sent home to "allow the treatments to take affect". He died a month later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Knowledgeable and understands. Is empathetic toward hiss pts. His staff needs work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

If u want to deal w/a doctor who's a sales person at heart, this place is for you. If you want a real doctor who actually provides you with the proper forms and codes you need to submit to your insurance, look for the other NMD.MD up the road, She offers the same treatments for siginficantly less amount of money and a more robust consult with diagnostic testing included. She's able to acutally give an explaination of the lab results and not say "Well I don't really know what it means, I can tell you at one point you had...." Well that isn't too helpful in detemining what's going on today. Franco's third party that coordinates health insurance claims takes 18% of your reimbursement- would be simple enough for Franco's office to get a formal billing for patients could use to submit to insurance. This other doctor does excatly that.I can see how someone who is desperate would easily fall for his sales pitch but be wary and know there's a much better alternative close by

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168597].votes_count ]]