Rate Dr. Craig A. Ennis

Dr. Craig A. Ennis's Ratings

I went to him for my 5 year colonoscopy/screening, never a greatly anticipated experience. Initial phone contact with his staff was cordial & professional, answering all the questions that I had. He has his own outpatient clinic in the St. Joseph's Hospital complex in Orange which made things very easy and efficient. I was called in on-time, the nurses were friendly while also no nonsense. They administered the drugs & IV with absolutely no discomfort as I am neddle phobic. When I awoke Dr. Ennis gave me my results and answered any and all questions that I had. What else can you ask for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

Down to earth, intelligent, always makes you feel like you are the only patient in the office even if he has a full house.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147468].votes_count ]]