Rate Dr. Omar Abdul-Hadi

Dr. Omar Abdul-Hadi's Ratings

Dr. Hadi performed a surgery on my right shoulder for sepsis. The surgery was unsuccessful, and when there was a continuance of the infection one month later (per medical records) Dr Hadi 'dismissed' me as a patient for "non compliance" and refused to treat me in my continuing emergency situation. Unfortunately, Dr. Hadi was taking the word of an unprofessional staff member when he made the decision to turn his back on the patient - rather than speak to the patient himself. In fact, I was a fully compliant and willing patient. Very fortunately, another doctor (Dr. Denard)stepped in and performed a second surgery - and this was successful. So from my standpoint - Dr. Hadi did not show professionalism and did not perform a successful surgery. I would recommend to people that they avoid this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2209427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I like Dr. Hadi he was very caring and is still treating me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168657].votes_count ]]