Dr. Steven Goldberg

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 31/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Steven Goldberg has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

31/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Hillsborough" to "Iselin"

31/10/13 SYSTEM: location removed: FORDS, NJ
RID: 3592533
31/10/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Goldberg is the best gynecologist i've ever had, he is very helpful, explains you every step of the procedure while he's doing it, and makes you feel very comfortable even in that awkward moment we all have in that robe... I'm extremely glad I found him!!!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 2835228
04/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goldberg is the ABSOLUTE BEST! I have been going to him since 18 yrs of age when I gave birth to my first son. When I tried to make an apt for the following yr,I learned that he had left the practice, feeling completely upset, I searched the phone book for a new OB. I figured I would try to find a dr with the same name as his at least lol which I did. To my surprise when I went to the office for my 1st appointment with the new dr. it was him, my Dr. Goldberg! I was ecstatic to have found him again. He is gentle, caring, very interested in what you have to say or any concerns. Just a wonderful man and a great Dr. I have referred countless amounts of friends and family to him and they all feel the same way!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2502186
15/12/12 5 5 5 5 Love, love, love Dr. Goldberg. Extremely caring and professional! Wonderful bedside manner and genuinely cares for his patients. I had only seen him once before he delivered my baby, and he treated me as if he had known me the entire pregnancy. I plan to stick with him for all of my pregnancies. Recomend him 100%
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 2399513
13/08/12 5 5 5 5 superb doctor. kind, sensitive, understanding and very knowlegable.
RID: 2080385

24/04/12 1 1 1 1
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1446858
22/05/11 3 3 5 5 dr. goldberg is the best! i followed him from his other practice to this one years ago. he always returns calls and personally calls with test results. i had a d and c and a hysterectomy with him. he knew how nervous i was and was very understanding and comforting.  Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1203964
08/07/10 4 5 5 5 Most comfortable I have ever been at the OBGYN. I will be totally crushed if he is NOT an Oxford Provider. LIKE TOTALLY CRUSHED  Respond
RID: 1108280
17/02/10 4 5 5 5 Doctor Goldberg is one of the best. He is very calm, patient, and kind. He is very polite and gentle. I love Doctor Goldberg and Recommend him to all my friends and family.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $5
RID: 1105057
13/02/10 5 5 5 5 I think Dr. goldberg is one of the best doctors I have come acrossed in a very long time. I had been going to his practice for a little over a year when I became pregnant at 40. He treated me with the best care like I was his only patient. He is very thorough and takes alot of time. I think Dr. Goldberg should get a 10 too!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
See Responses
RID: 852939
04/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goldberg is a wonderful doctor! He's very kind and considerate of his patients. He took his time with me to go over my ultrasound and asked me if I had any questions. I would definitely recommend him to any woman!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 626046
27/06/08 3 3 5 5 This is the best doc I have ever had. I stuck with him when he was out of network for me and tracked him down when he left his last practice. I live an hour away and still feel it is worth it to drive to see him. As the other posters say, he listens and cares.
RID: 498552
29/01/08 5 4 5 5 I've been a patient of Dr. Goldberg for 10 years. He's amazing. He responds to questions, and cares about his patients. I've followed him from his old practice to his new one.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 34669
05/07/06 5 5 5 Very good/competent doctor. A doctor who has a heart. I left my old doctor because she just treated me like a number and didn't even know me after several months of prenatal visits. Doctor Goldberg is the best.
RID: 25834
20/03/06 4 5 5 This is a really great Doctor, He really has heart and feelings. I wish other doctors were like him.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user