Rate Dr. Steven Goldberg

Dr. Steven Goldberg's Ratings

Dr. Goldberg is the best gynecologist i've ever had, he is very helpful, explains you every step of the procedure while he's doing it, and makes you feel very comfortable even in that awkward moment we all have in that robe... I'm extremely glad I found him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is the ABSOLUTE BEST! I have been going to him since 18 yrs of age when I gave birth to my first son. When I tried to make an apt for the following yr,I learned that he had left the practice, feeling completely upset, I searched the phone book for a new OB. I figured I would try to find a dr with the same name as his at least lol which I did. To my surprise when I went to the office for my 1st appointment with the new dr. it was him, my Dr. Goldberg! I was ecstatic to have found him again. He is gentle, caring, very interested in what you have to say or any concerns. Just a wonderful man and a great Dr. I have referred countless amounts of friends and family to him and they all feel the same way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Love, love, love Dr. Goldberg. Extremely caring and professional! Wonderful bedside manner and genuinely cares for his patients. I had only seen him once before he delivered my baby, and he treated me as if he had known me the entire pregnancy. I plan to stick with him for all of my pregnancies. Recomend him 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2012

superb doctor. kind, sensitive, understanding and very knowlegable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147489].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 24, 2012

dr. goldberg is the best! i followed him from his other practice to this one years ago. he always returns calls and personally calls with test results. i had a d and c and a hysterectomy with him. he knew how nervous i was and was very understanding and comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Most comfortable I have ever been at the OBGYN. I will be totally crushed if he is NOT an Oxford Provider. LIKE TOTALLY CRUSHED

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Doctor Goldberg is one of the best. He is very calm, patient, and kind. He is very polite and gentle. I love Doctor Goldberg and Recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2010

I think Dr. goldberg is one of the best doctors I have come acrossed in a very long time. I had been going to his practice for a little over a year when I became pregnant at 40. He treated me with the best care like I was his only patient. He is very thorough and takes alot of time. I think Dr. Goldberg should get a 10 too!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2010

Dr. Goldberg is a wonderful doctor! He's very kind and considerate of his patients. He took his time with me to go over my ultrasound and asked me if I had any questions. I would definitely recommend him to any woman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147480].votes_count ]]