You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott A. Howard

Dr. Scott A. Howard's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Howard on and off for 20 plus years. He is an excellent Psychologist and has been of tremendous help particularly recently when I went to him for ADHD testing, The test was extremely thorough, administered in a friendly and professional manner. He went over the results with me comprehensively and took the time to answer all my questions and address my concerns. His diagnosis and recommended treatment was spot on and has changed my life. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Howard provide expert, professional, and personal care in assessing my son, identifying his mental health and educational needs, and providing numerous recommendations. I would not hesitate refer him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I found Dr. Howard very adept and proficient in dealing with complex psychometric testing.

I found him professional in his testing procedure and most empathetic in relating his findings. A full clinical summary was very promptly provided to me and directed to my Primary Care Physician. Based upon the clinical findings, Dr. Howard offered suggestions for interventions that were to be further assessed between myself and my Physician. Dr. Howard was also very available for discussions post testing.

Dr. Howard impressed me as a physician who is keenly and empathetically aware of the significance of this aspect of testing and takes great pains to be clear in his communication and in the administering of the examination.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I saw Dr. Howard seeking a re-diagnosis of a learning disability first identified in high school for accommodation on standardized tests. I was very impressed with his experience with others with similar needs. He was very specific in apprising me of the exact criteria for accommodation and the likelihood of obtaining it, so as to help me make an informed decision about whether psychometric testing was worth my while. This indicated that he puts patients' welfare first. After we went ahead with testing, he did a great job of explaining my results. He was also quite helpful in followups with my disability coordinator. I ultimately succeeded in obtaining the accommodation I needed, and Dr. Howard was instrumental in this regard. Overall Dr. Howard is a highly experienced and thoroughly professional educational psychologist. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Great doctor unless you are looking for an accurate diagnosis. Otherwise, don't expect this doctor to look at any documentation from other testing that you supply him or confer with anyone else on your child's team (teachers, doctors, other evaluators). After 4 hours of testing (done all at once) Dr. Howard will know your child well enough to diagnose him/her with whatever he "feels" is appropriate and make MEDICATION recommendations - even if you, your doctor, and teachers do not agree. After all, he is more qualified and knows better than everyone else. After paying thousands of dollars toDr. Scott, we needed to pay thousands more to another, more competant, dr. to get a correct diadnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762398].votes_count ]]