Rate Dr. Kate A. Kennedy

Dr. Kate A. Kennedy's Ratings

I found Dr. Kennedy when I was withdrawing from marijuana addiction. She was nonjudgmental and was so determined to find the underlying reasons for my addiction. We have remained friends through the years and I regard her as a wonderful Dr and human being. M.L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Doc. Kennedy is very professional and sees things from a fundamental point of view, not from the symptoms. She takes her time with you and it is a one on one appointment. There is no way you could get the service, support, or time that is required to better your health with an MD as you can with Doc.K! 100% Recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Doctor Kennedy has helped me and my family immensely with a variety of health needs in the 6 years of our association. She is on time, courteous and professional. She is the 6th naturopath I have used in my 30 years of natural care and is by far the best and most effective doctor. I would rate her higher that a 5 if I could. Kyle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

I am so pleased with this Naturopath. I have seen multiple Naturopaths in the past (both in WA and CA) and am very impressed with her intelligence and the solutions she has found to my thyroid/adrenal/depression issues. Within two visits she has completely resolved my fatigue and mood swing issues that are related to my poor endocrine system and how it has been failing because of the amount of stress I've been under. I am so relieved to finally find a Naturopath in Great Falls who can treat me with respect as well as quickly and thoroughly finding a remedy to my medical issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82949].votes_count ]]