Rate Dr. Emily A. Dashiell

Dr. Emily A. Dashiell's Ratings

Dr. Dashiell is a God sent! Not only has she helped me with some of my own health issues, she also sees my 14 month old son. He has been battling some severe lung issues since birth and after going to multiple doctors who want to just label him as asthmatic and prescribe him several types of steroids; I had enough and took him to see Dr. Dashiell. He hasn't breathed clearly since birth and for the first time in his life I see improvement, he is clearing up. He also had a nasty wet cough for the past 7 months, which in less than 3 days after his visit I have seen a significant amount of improvement. I thank God for her and her team. As for the previous review I read regarding the staff I'm not sure what happened but I have nothing but good things to say about them. Dr. Dashiell is an amazing doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Wow! This doctor should receive zeros for the staff she has hired. I couldnt even make an appointment because the receptionist cut me off mid sentence in the middle of telling her my health issue and said she has to call back. Steer clear of this place cause clearly they dont care about helping!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82995].votes_count ]]