Rate Dr. COLLEEN HUBER

Dr. COLLEEN HUBER's Ratings

Last year my mother was diagnosed with stage 2 invasive Ductal Carcinoma (breast cancer).By pure coincidence, I came across Dr. Colleen Huber from Nature Works Best Clinic in Tempe, Arizona. I immediately read and watched everything I could find on her and the Clinic. We set up a phone call and she explained how she would approach dealing with my mother’s cancer. We decided to go visit her for treatments and here we stand not three months since and my mom’s is now in remission!! Needless to say I recommend Dr. Colleen Huber and her Clinic Nature Works Best and sing their praises to all who care to listen. If you have been diagnose with cancer I know this course of action is hard to decide. All I can say is do your research. I know the road less traveled is a hard one, but my mom says this is the best she has ever felt in her life; and her cancer is gone so we couldn’t be more pleased.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

Her knowledge is tremendous! Deeply cares for all her patients. Thinks outside the box in helping the total health of patients. I recommend her highly.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag