Rate Dr. Paul M. Petelin

Dr. Paul M. Petelin's Ratings

Dr. Petelin, I was worried about this surgery and he said everything would be fine and it was as he said, it was,,

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag

All I can do is echo the comments made by the individual on 5/22/08 as I couldn't put it any better. Dr. Petelin is truly one of a kind.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Petelin is an amazing doctor and surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the best possible care and concern for themselves. You truly know that when Dr. Petelin gets to you that you have his utmost attention and concern for your wellness. His bedside manner is super nice. Most of all, during my hernia repair surgery, with multiple holes to deal with, Dr. Petelin took the time to sew up each individual hernia. Whereas, he had the option of just putting a piece of mesh over it like the last surgeon did. But, he didn't and he took the time and effort to fix it right. This was an incredible amount of work that only someone who truly cares would take the time to do. If you have a need for a General Surgeon, and you live anywhere in AZ, Dr. Petelin is the surgeon to see.. :0)

Submitted May 22, 2008 | flag

I have had Dr. Petelin operate on several times over the last 15 years or so and I have had wonderful care - excellent surgery - speedy recovery - and excellent care by his nurses and office staff also. I would recommend him to anyone that needs surgery. He spends a lot of time with each and every patient and that means that he isn't always on time but when you are in there with him - you feel like he has no one else in the world that he is caring for but you.

Submitted July 30, 2006 | flag