Rate Dr. Nicola L. Mcfadzean

Dr. Nicola L. Mcfadzean's Ratings

for 6 years i went to different specialists and neurologists trying to find out what was wrong with me. i had many erratic symptoms that would come and go. a top neurotlogist at scripps told me i was one visit away from being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and hinted that i was just in denial. the diagnosis did not seem right to me so i went online and found dr. nicola. she tested me for lyme and i was cdc positive. i was able to get 90% better under her care and i continue to improve. she saved my life! for 6 years all the top specialists wouldn't LISTEN to me. i had the classic bullseye rash, i had all the symptoms that go along with lyme disease, if they would have just ordered the test i would have been saved years and years of physical affliction. she not only treats lyme she is great all around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr. McFadzean is an awesome Naturopath skilled in treating Lyme Disease and co-infections. She is ILADS affiliated. After being told for months that I had "anxiety" by a previous doc who refused to treat me further and told me to see a psychiatrist, I felt determined to figure out what was wrong with me. After some symptom research, I suspected I had Lyme Disease. I found Dr. Nicola and felt saved! During my first appointment she spent an hour with me getting a detailed history and sent me for a Lyme Western Blot test - low and behold I tested POSITIVE! She was the first doc to listen to me, believe my symptoms and test me. She is well versed in natural treatments of Lyme Disease as well as antibiotics. She doesn't accept insurance however her expertise alone is worth the price. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83048].votes_count ]]