Rate Dr. Fred G. Kantrowitz

Dr. Fred G. Kantrowitz's Ratings

Dr Kantrowitz is an amazing doctor. He not only helps with issues pertaining to his field but can pinpoint issues relating to other specialties. He found a serious issue with my health and set out to make sure I was seen by appropriate doctors right away. If it wasn't for him, I would not be here today. Thank you Dr Kantrowitz for your exceptional knowledge on many issues.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

After seeing many doctors who gave me just palliative help, dr. k. knew exactly what was my problem, and the proper course for improvement. he changed my life by 180 degrees. subsequent visits has fine-tuned my care

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr Kantrowitz is an amazing physician who is extremely bright and he listens and treats all patients with dignity and respect. He is a role model for all physicians Thankyou Dr Kantrowitz for all your help.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable about fibromyalgia; thorough and caring

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

Excellent, and actually really cares and wants to help, your not just a number

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag