Dr. Mark Stengler

Dr. Mark Stengler

Rate Dr. Mark Stengler

Dr. Mark Stengler's Ratings

Amazing experience with a truly caring doctor, I highly recommend him to anyone that needs help with natural and effective treatments

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I am 50 years old and after traveling the US for 25 years and visiting HUNDREDS of doctors I can assure you that Dr. Stengler is truly the best out there. Not only does he show immense patience and care for you, but he gives you treatments that REALLY WORK. I can't thank him enough for what he has done.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stengler is hands down one of the best healthcare specialists on the West Coast. He cares immensely for his patients and is extremely knowledgeable in the field of natural medicine. His staff is extremely helpful and he has a beautiful office. Whenever I have medical needs, I go right to Dr. Stengler!

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stengler's practice is excellent! He is punctual, personable and above all knowledgeable. He has helped my family tremendously!

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

My experience at Dr. Stenglers office exceeded any single encounter I've ever had at any other office. The office itself is beautiful and very clean. I was greeted immediately and before I knew it, I was sitting with the doctor. My time with Dr. Stengler was something incredible. He spent an entire hour discussing my health issues and how to treat them. I could not believe how much some of my issues were directly related to each other. This was the most informative and eye opening visit I've ever had. My other doctors have me on so many medications and many are to treat the side effects of the ones they put me on before. I go back in 2 weeks to go over lab work and honestly, I can't wait! Speaking of lab work; I'm not an easy person to get blood from but the girl who drew me was really great, I didn't even feel it. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Stengler and his staff.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

I'm not sure where or how to begin! Dr. Stengler has helped my whole family a tremendous amount. He is extremely knowledgable and so incredibly caring and compassionate. He is the first person that I call or see any time a medical issue arises.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Stengler , whom I have had only phone appts. with since I live on the east coast, has always been very easy to communicate with including office staff. Mark is very thorough with my health needs and is aware of my local primary doc and what he is doing . He is fantastic about responding very quickly with questions I email him that are concerns of mine. If I lived close to Encinatas, CA he would def be my main doc. great doctor and feel blessed to know.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Being a native Californian health & fitness have always been very important to me. At age 47 I remain healthy & fit , however, peri-menopause reared it's ugly head with various health problems. I went to Chiropractors,Acupuncturist , and top Gyn's but still I was suffering from insomnia, joint pain and various female issues. The crazy thing was that I never realized Dr. Stengler was in Encinitas, CA and I in Newport Beach! I was so excited! After reading his books for years it was a true gift to meet him in person. Dr. Stengler is a truly brilliant Doctor who is beyond knowledgable. He spends quality time with you in a relaxed atmosphere, he is a totally focused listener, he is compassionate and caring and totally confident that he can help treat if not cure your ailments. He has a way with addressing all aspects of the body not just treating the symptoms. He believes in the connection of mind, body, spirit. I am so incredibly happy & proud to have Dr. Stengler as my Doctor.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stengler is very good and helpful. He takes care of our health. Excellent service and his staff are very helpful too.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

I'm blessed to have him as my doctor, I've been healthy for almost 4 years, I improve my energy, my mind and I am got my concentration back, Doctor Stangler not only is an amazing profesional he empathize and fight to find a solution for you, he's honest , bright and supportive, I fell really lucky to found him. Pillina.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag