Rate Dr. Suzanne V. Peppell

Dr. Suzanne V. Peppell's Ratings

I have been seeing Suzanne off and on for years. She has always been pleasant and helpful. She has mixed me up an "emergency" tincture late on a weekend night when I had an acute problem, without me even asking her to do this. There are many "natural" practitioners who take a weekend seminar and have very limited knowledge, or they think they can cure it all. Suzanne will work with you to help you modify your lifestyle so that you become healthy and stay that way. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Everytime I would ask her a question regarding my medical status, She would always give me a nasty comment after each answer. I no lnoger go to her. I found another dr/natropath who'll be more than happy to answer my questions and help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83204].votes_count ]]