Dr. Seyed M. Khoddami

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Seyed M. Khoddami has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does he treat Intersticial Cistitus?    Email me    Answer it

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

01/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5
RID: 3795571
20/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. K. is the best specialist I have ever had to work with. His knowledge was extremely helpful, and his ability to convey it to my understanding couldn't have been more important; additionally, his confidence and positive attitude was contagious. I had a robotic radical prostatectomy and have been recovering at record pace. I highly recommend him!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 3633357
16/12/13 5 5 5 5 This Doctor has excellent Doc/Patient relations, extremely courteous and concern. I believe he understood where my thoughts and feelings were about the various method to treat my prostate cancer and provided me with a wealth of information and resources to come to a complete decision on my direction for the successful eradication, with the best possible recovery plan. He was complete and honest...I would recommend him and his staff to anyone having been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 3590000
29/10/13 5 5 5 5 went to my primary Dr, and a urine sample taken. I was told a small amount of blood showed, so he suggested me a local urologist. I searched the net for the best urologist within 100 mi from Valencia CA. and Dr Seyed M Khoddami, MD popped up as on of the top 9 Drs. I made the appointment on Friday and I had the apptm. made for next Monday (??? great) Very nice staff, waiting time or _ 10 min. I brought my ultrasound CD and was reviewed by Dr. Khoddami. The first thing he said when he walked in the room was " you are perfectly healthy". He discussed my symptoms at length and possible causes. He checked me over, went far and beyond the normal talk between patient and Dr, and my wife asked him several questions in relation to my ailment. (Possibly not drinking enough water). He was very attentive and his off hand interaction on how to explain and make us understand what was going on, was amazing !!! A million thanks to this wonderful doctor
RID: 3576879
22/10/13 5 5 5 5 Could not be more pleased! Dr. Khoddami explained the procedure in detail and gave calming reassurance, in not only the outcome, but his procedure as well. He takes a very conservative approach to the removal of tissue, which most likely contributed to the excellent outcome. The procedure and outcome exceeded my expectations and today I’m feeling like a new man. There was very little discomfort following the surgery and I was able to go home the following morning without any complications. The only down side was the bladder cath during recovery which was uncomfortable and annoying. I had very little visible signs of bleeding after the first few days and practically no discomfort. I never even passed any scabs during the healing process. I am able to void fully without any hesitation or pain! The office staff, nurses and practitioners were always upbeat, professional and courteous upon each visit and on time with the appointments.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Seyed" to "Seyed M."
RID: 2693423
24/06/13 5 5 5 5 The best urologist ever. Competent, personable and effisient. He operated on my uncle, who is a very hard to please individual, and saved his kidney from complete collapse. If it was not for Dr. Khodami, my uncle would have been on dialysis by now. His knowledge of new technological advances is what distinguishes him from others. He thinks outside the box, that is what every surgeon should do.  Respond
RID: 2691280
21/06/13 5 5 5 5 If I could rate the Dr.any higher I would. Dr.Khoddami,from our 1st visit and all subsequent appointments has made me feel at ease. The Dr. not only addressed the problem that I went in to see him about but on his own addressed other problems. His confidence is what I believe makes me feel that sucessful results are not only possible but very probable. Kudos to the entire staff as they deserve the highest rating as well.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 2665473
29/05/13 5 4 5 5 Very pleasant and interesting to talk to and he seems truly caring and competent. The entire staff I've met are attentive and competent. I have been patient of his from prostate cancer treatment options, through DaVinci surgery, and three months of follow-up. My PSA test just came back at -0-, so prostate cancer is something I don't have to worry about the rest of my life.
Paid (or co-pay): $1200
RID: 2541805
25/01/13 5 5 5 5 I think this doctor is great. His bedside manner is amazing. He is very respectful of my father, and his really listens to a him. His repaired another doctors surgery for my father, and did a great job as well.  Respond
RID: 2539852
23/01/13 5 5 5 5 Extremely knowlegable and experienced. I needed a 1" tumor on my kidney removed; he used robotic laparoscopic surgery (he's done about 50 in the last 2 years). 2 days, out of the hospital, 2 weeks back at work part-time. I can't say enough positive about his skills. Very personable too.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2489887
04/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Khoddami is extremely professional, and knowledgeable. His expert skills just saved my life. He performed DaVinci surgery to remove my prostate due to cancer. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I rate him higher than your scale. I am very grateful to him and his staff. Sincerly Arthur W Custer Jr  Respond
RID: 2443994
11/10/12 5 5 5 5 He saved my life. I needed emergency surgery, he and his staff were available to my needs in every way. A knowledgeable master in his field.
RID: 2407735
22/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khoddami is absolutely outstanding! He quickly diagnosed my kidney cancer. The “bad kind”. His outstanding state-of-art Da Vinci expertise saved 60% of my left kidney. And the next day both kidneys were fully functioning. Minimum pain and only 2 nights in hospital. Results: He got all of it. Follow up exam shows I’m cancer free. Thank you Doctor & PTL. An excellent professional and person. Who with genuine sincerity takes the time to care, listen, and explain with eye-to-eye great communication skills. Everyone else in their office is outstanding too. I highly recommend Dr. Khoddami.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2151857
21/05/12 5 5 5 5 Very pleasant, knowledgeable, interested and caring. Dr. obviously loves what he does and is genuinely concerned for me and my family.
RID: 1662059
15/12/11 5 5 5 5 He is a very friendly and knowledgeable doctor. His staff is great. He put us at ease with my 3 year old brothers' surgery. He is wonderful.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1660088
13/12/11 5 5 5 5 I have really bad kidney stones and he always fixes me feel better and still is in the process of making me better.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1659131
12/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khoddami has a wonderful bedside manner. If you have any fear of going to a doctor forget your worries. He is a warm, friendly doctor who listens. The great news is he is knowledgeable and up to date in his field.  Respond
RID: 1553993
05/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khoddami is a very caring, helpful, and knowledgeable doctor. I was diagnosed with neurogenic bladder. After suffering for months with my ailment, he knew exactly what to do and had my condition well controlled which provided me with a better quality of life and kept me from being in the dctor's office every month with the same problem with a temporary fix! My problem had been ongoing for a couple years. He was wonderful!
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
Paid (or co-pay): $10
See Responses
RID: 1531540
07/09/11 5 4 5 5 Excellent Dr. I highly recommend. Usually punctual, but sometimes gets held up b/c he is very conscientious w/ every patient and takes as much time as one needs to answer all questions. Used state-of-the-art Da Vinci robotic surgery to save most of my kidney. Patiently spent 6 hrs on what was anticipated to be a 2.5 hr surgery. A lesser surgeon would have given up and extracted the entire kidney after 3 or 4 hrs. IMHO Khoddami is a saint! His staff is very polite and helpful.
RID: 1479933
06/07/11 5 5 5 5 Very informative about procedure I am going to have done. Makes you feel very comfortable and he has a very good personality.
RID: 1387788
15/03/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Khoddami is very thorough, explains everything very well, and has a very comforting bed side manor.
RID: 1375001
28/02/11 5 5 5 5 Extremely good patient/doctor communication. Keeps you informed as to status, required procedures and future prognosis.
Insurance: AARP