Rate Dr. Robert Pancza

Dr. Robert Pancza's Ratings

Horrible! Completely unhappy with my experience with my elderly father. Zero compassion!!! Made us move from office to office to fill out paper work with no thought of the patient with difficulty to walk. There was literally not another sole in the entire office. After a half an hour evaluating him, diagnosis was to basically put him away in a nursing home and throw away the key! Disgusting...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Scheduling was smooth as silk, appointments were scheduled quite soon, and his work was 100% right on. So now we're off to work on fixing our problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Did great work with my son. He pinpointed his learning problems and he made good suggestions on how to help him. He spent hours and hours with him for the exam, and then he answered every one of my dozens of questions after the exam was done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

I, and my family, found Dr. Pancza's reporting to be deficient. He certainly does not have a good background in educational testing. When I needed questions answered, he brushed my questions off, and patronized me. He seemed more interested in his fee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

He worked very well with our son. He gave us lots of helpful information. He does not do psychotherapy, but made a referral to an excellent therapist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I was very happy with the exams that I did. He spent so much time with me to let me do the best that I could.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

From start to finish we were completely happy with his service and his professionalism. Highly recommended to make diagnoses that are difficult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2012

We went to see the doctor from a referral from our pediatrician. We were very happy with his work and our pediatrician found his information very helpful. Thx

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Everything he did was top drawer. He showed me real mastery of his field by explaining everything in detail and answering all of my many many questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

Just a real quick note to say that he did great work. And he got a full report back to my other doctor without any delay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][83415].votes_count ]]