Rate Dr. Robert Pancza

Dr. Robert Pancza's Ratings

Scheduling was smooth as silk, appointments were scheduled quite soon, and his work was 100% right on. So now we're off to work on fixing our problem.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Did great work with my son. He pinpointed his learning problems and he made good suggestions on how to help him. He spent hours and hours with him for the exam, and then he answered every one of my dozens of questions after the exam was done.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

I, and my family, found Dr. Pancza's reporting to be deficient. He certainly does not have a good background in educational testing. When I needed questions answered, he brushed my questions off, and patronized me. He seemed more interested in his fee.

Submitted July 21, 2013 | flag

He worked very well with our son. He gave us lots of helpful information. He does not do psychotherapy, but made a referral to an excellent therapist.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

I was very happy with the exams that I did. He spent so much time with me to let me do the best that I could.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

From start to finish we were completely happy with his service and his professionalism. Highly recommended to make diagnoses that are difficult.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2012 | flag

We went to see the doctor from a referral from our pediatrician. We were very happy with his work and our pediatrician found his information very helpful. Thx

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Everything he did was top drawer. He showed me real mastery of his field by explaining everything in detail and answering all of my many many questions.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

Just a real quick note to say that he did great work. And he got a full report back to my other doctor without any delay.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

He did a terrific job working with my daughter. He was able to figure out why she was having learning problems and he made good suggestions on how to help her. We're doing these things at home and let her teacher know about them too. She has to work hard at school but I think she enjoys it more now.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag