Rate Dr. Vasanti H. Majmudar

Dr. Vasanti H. Majmudar's Ratings

My mother is going through a cervical cancer diagnosis and was referred to Dr Majmudar after an ER appointment. Some of these polarizing reviews on here had her scared that Dr. Majmudar would not be warm. That was absolutely wrong. Dr. Majmudar was great. We feel very relieved to be in her care.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

This doctor had very poor bedside manner. She seems to be almost "bored" now with all those years of practice and has lot interest in her practice. Does not listen. Does not answer questions. Always in a hurry.

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

I have been seen by Dr Majmudar for about 35 years. She has always been compassionate, friendly and knowledgable. I have recommended her to friends who have been satisfied as well. She walked me through infertility process and rejoiced with me upon the adoption of my daughter 18 years ago. She recently diagnosed and resolved an issue just with an exam. She listens and gives options. As with any medical issues it is always best to educate yourself before an exam so you know the questions to ask and are prepared prior. Although Dr. Majmudar has been in this country many years there are times I find it difficult to understand her, so I just tell her and she repeats until I do. I don't think she ever feels put out by that! She wants to be understood. Thank you , Dr. Majmudar for a lifetime of care!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

I have used Dr. Majmadar for the past 4 years and it was 4 years too many. She required me to have a biopsy after an abnormal pap, rather that following up with another pap in 6 months. After seeing another doctor out of town, I found out that the biopsy was unnecessary, an potentially could cause problems for me when I hve children due to scarring of the cervix. I was not informed of any results, which I assumed was good news, until my next visit ONE YEAR LATER. I received a collection letter after never receiving a bill, and was force to do tests that I denied, which I then found were not covered by my insurance. She seems nice enough, but it comes down to getting a paycheck. I will never set foot in this office again.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

We love Dr. Majmudar. She delivered 6 of our 7 children, performed two surgeries and has always been honest, compassionate and so knowledgeable. We are eternally grateful that this devoted woman has been an integral part of the seven happiest days of our lives:) When asked how many children she has delivered, she will answer, "I do not count because every baby is number one." Wow!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Not very helpful especially in communicating. makes the whole process very slow. Wont go there again

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Majmudar since she took over another doctor's practice, which was many years ago. Recently she made a diagnosis for me which other doctors did not find. She is the only gynecologist that I want to go to! I trust her completely.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Majmudar is the best doctor. She truly cares for each of her patients.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Dr.majmudar was very nice and compassionate towards me! I have endometriosis and she was the first doctor ever to show me any sympathy. I felt like she really cared about what I had to say! I know with this horrible disease it will now more tolerable with her as my obgyn.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

She delivered all 4 of our children. Most trusted doctor ever! Value her opinion more than any dr. I have ever seen. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag