Rate Dr. Ian H. Moore

Dr. Ian H. Moore's Ratings

Dr. Moore is extremely insightful to the complex components of thyroid disorders and the myriad of contributing factors that need to be managed. I am not an easy case, nor am I an easy patient. He has been consistently willing to try different treatments with me. What I appreciate most.. when supplements are indicated, he is quick to let me know that I can get them from him OR a health food store! (Very refreshing in a MLM wellness world and everyone is an independent distributor for something.)

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr Moore was the first person to diagnose my thyroid disorder and treat me with Armour. I'm almost 50 years old and for the first time, I actually feel good in my life.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Moore has been very helpful in uncovering what has been some chronic problems. His work-up and attention has been the most thorough so far, and I have been going to doctors for 15 years. In areas he hasn't been able to help me with, he has referred me out to a really good specialist.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moore is excellent. He listens, asks insightful questions, provides suggestions and helpful advice. He is a doctor that seems like he actually cares about his patients good health, well being and happiness.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

It was just wasted money. He only cared about the money and didn't even follow up with my health care. He added more stress to my life. He was the worst doctor I ever had.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag