Rate Dr. Ellen Garibaldi

Dr. Ellen Garibaldi's Ratings

Dr Garibaldi is wonderful ! She has treated me and my children for many years and YES...apparently she's relocated to South-western PA. Sad for me as I will need to find a new Dr but I hope she is enjoying herself !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I've been going to Dr Garibaldi for over 10 years as well as my 3 kids. She is detailed, extremely thorough, misses nothing. She has always had excellent staff. The only problem now is, I just called to make an appointment and she is gone! Please post if you know where she went.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Omg! She was so sweet! I was nervous about going because she didn't have any reviews, but I'm glad I went. And the office staff were also nice, plus I didn't have to wait too long in the waiting room!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695739].votes_count ]]