Dr. Robert G. Stoker

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Robert G. Stoker has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert G."
RID: 2261911
16/06/12 5 5 5 5 After years of pain, Dr. Stoker had me feeling better after the 1st visit, and after 2 weeks I was completely pain free. His staff are warm and friendly. I've never had to wait - he always runs on time. When I've had a flare-up, his staff can often fit me in the same day I call. I highly recommend Dr. Stoker.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1803372
26/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stoker has tremendously helped improve my entire spine and muscles spasms in my back. Although in the end I needed surgery, Dr. Stoker helped me function from day to day until my surgery date. I continue to see Dr. Stoker for my neck as I get migranes, muscle spasms, and lose all range of motion. Dr. Stoker has eliminated those issues and I'm so thankful!! If you have any back pain I highly recommend Dr. Stoker. His staff is wonderful too!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1703471
02/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stoker has continuously brought my body back into balance with several different issues. He is a miracle worker and his fantastic staff babysit my twin boys in the waiting room while I am being adjusted!!! Thank you!!!  Respond
RID: 1515182
17/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Stoker and his staff are very helpful, accommodating and most importantly, knowledgeable. I was a bit nervous going to a chiropractor but Dr Stoker was able to put me at ease by answering all my questions and letting me know what I should expect from the treatment. My appointments were always on time which was important to me since I was able to accurately determine how long I would be out of the office. I went there will a lot of pain and after a few treatments, left with no pain at all. I would and have recommended my friends and family to this office.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1509823
11/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stoker helped my elderly mother when she could barely walk -- with only 2-3 visits. He also helped me greatly -- I had difficulty walking and getting into my SUV, but after several treatments, I don't have any trouble. It's a pleasure to go to Dr. Stoker for treatment. I like the fact that he doesn't schedule more treatments than he thinks you need.
Insurance: Anthem

RID: 1385733
12/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stoker and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Stoker has helped me with my neck pain. I went to therapy and my regular MD with no success. I now have very little to no pain and I feel that I am well onto recovery. I high recommend Dr Stoker.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1385592
12/03/11 5 5 5 5 He is a great doctor, just wish he had early morning appointments to make it more accomodating to my schedule. I think a longer treatment would also help me feel better. thnak you
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1383929
10/03/11 5 5 5 5 dr stoker is a very good chiropractor who dosen,t overbook,so no waiting.he also uses a handheld vibrator after adjustments which feels great. i've many chiroprctors in the past and never feel worse when i walk out unlike some other chiropractors i.ve used.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1375166
01/03/11 5 5 5 5 Doctor Stoker's office is the best! My condition was cured. Appointments were on time. Would recommend highly.  Respond
RID: 1149382
14/04/10 5 4 4 4 My expierience with Dr Stoker and his staff has always been exceptional.  Respond
RID: 1148362
13/04/10 5 5 5 5 Very knowledable and friendly doctor. He was able to answer any questions or concerns I had. The staff is very polite and attentive. Extremely satisfied with my chiropractor and his staff. I would recommend him to everybody
Paid (or co-pay): $45
RID: 668128
19/08/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent Dr. His staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Will recommend everyone who asks for a chiropractor to go there.
Insurance: Medicare