Rate Dr. Robert G. Stoker

Dr. Robert G. Stoker's Ratings

Dr Stoker over the last 10 years has helped me for a lot of lower back and neck pain I would highly recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Stoker as needed for 3 years. I've had a bulging disc problem on and off for 35 years. Dr. Stoker has been able to cure the problem in 1 or 2 visits as opposed to seeing a Neurologist and suffering for weeks. I am very satisfied and will continue to use his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I first went in with a pinched nerve, and he had me fixed in 2-3 visits. I usually get in once a year or so for the same thing - he's thorough, knowledgable and helpful. Very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

After years of pain, Dr. Stoker had me feeling better after the 1st visit, and after 2 weeks I was completely pain free. His staff are warm and friendly. I've never had to wait - he always runs on time. When I've had a flare-up, his staff can often fit me in the same day I call. I highly recommend Dr. Stoker.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. Stoker has tremendously helped improve my entire spine and muscles spasms in my back. Although in the end I needed surgery, Dr. Stoker helped me function from day to day until my surgery date. I continue to see Dr. Stoker for my neck as I get migranes, muscle spasms, and lose all range of motion. Dr. Stoker has eliminated those issues and I'm so thankful!! If you have any back pain I highly recommend Dr. Stoker. His staff is wonderful too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Stoker has continuously brought my body back into balance with several different issues. He is a miracle worker and his fantastic staff babysit my twin boys in the waiting room while I am being adjusted!!! Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Dr Stoker and his staff are very helpful, accommodating and most importantly, knowledgeable. I was a bit nervous going to a chiropractor but Dr Stoker was able to put me at ease by answering all my questions and letting me know what I should expect from the treatment. My appointments were always on time which was important to me since I was able to accurately determine how long I would be out of the office. I went there will a lot of pain and after a few treatments, left with no pain at all. I would and have recommended my friends and family to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Dr. Stoker helped my elderly mother when she could barely walk -- with only 2-3 visits. He also helped me greatly -- I had difficulty walking and getting into my SUV, but after several treatments, I don't have any trouble. It's a pleasure to go to Dr. Stoker for treatment. I like the fact that he doesn't schedule more treatments than he thinks you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Stoker and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Stoker has helped me with my neck pain. I went to therapy and my regular MD with no success. I now have very little to no pain and I feel that I am well onto recovery. I high recommend Dr Stoker.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

He is a great doctor, just wish he had early morning appointments to make it more accomodating to my schedule. I think a longer treatment would also help me feel better. thnak you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695812].votes_count ]]