Dr. Michele Grindstaff

Rate Dr. Michele Grindstaff

Dr. Michele Grindstaff's Ratings

Dr. Grindstaff is a wonderful, very intuitive doctor. I am currently working with her to treat my illness, and I trust her completely. She is patient, extremely knowledgeable, and is passionate about getting down to the root cause of what has been making me ill. I have seen many many doctors, and nothing compares to the treatment I have received working with Dr. Grindstaff and Sophia Health Institute. It is a miracle, and I feel very lucky because for the first time I feel very hopeful with my condition. I know that working with Dr. Grindstaff and the Sophia team, I will only go forward.

Submitted May 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gindstaff is a fantastic doctor. She gets to the root of your condition and she is very knowledgeable about what you need as far as deficiancies you may have which could be contributing to your illness. She is also one of the few doctors that can sucessfully treat Lyme disease. I recommend her for any chronic illness.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag