Rate Dr. NADINE G. HOKAYEM

Dr. NADINE G. HOKAYEM's Ratings

Never been to a Naturopath or Wholistic Dr before. Someone suggested her and because I was desperate, I went. The tests she ran, the questions she asked were so thorough that she figured out the source of my problem. I am well on my way to healing. Can't recommend her enough.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Better than any experience I've ever had with a doctor.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

I have been to many doctors for help. Dr. Hokayem nailed it and I have been feeling better than I ever have. Highly recommend her if you have complex problems that no doctor has been able to help.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

I had no idea what to expect. Extremely pleasantly surprised at her knowledge, care and compassion. Highly recommend her.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

switched over from a regular M.D. and Dr. Hokayem helped figure out the source of, along with ways to resolve, a number of issues I was experiencing. Her professional and genuinely kind attitude made me feel comfortable and at ease during my visits. Highly recommended if you're looking to move away from an M.D.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag