You may also like

Rate Dr. Nadine G. Hokayem

Dr. Nadine G. Hokayem's Ratings

Impressed! i dont normally write reviews but thought she was worth it. ive seen Dr Hokayem 3x so far. My first visit with her was about 45 minutes long. She prescribed me supplements and I'm already noticing better results in my blood work. One thing that I liked better about her was that she took the time to get to know me. I've visited other naturopaths and especially other MD's and feel like all they care about is pushing hard meds which is exactly what I don’t want in the shortest time possible. I feel very comft talking to her and do recommend her. Small office. Great location. Worth the review!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

She was thorough and helpful. I have already recommended her to family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Never been to a Naturopath or Wholistic Dr before. Someone suggested her and because I was desperate, I went. The tests she ran, the questions she asked were so thorough that she figured out the source of my problem. I am well on my way to healing. Can't recommend her enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Better than any experience I've ever had with a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

I have been to many doctors for help. Dr. Hokayem nailed it and I have been feeling better than I ever have. Highly recommend her if you have complex problems that no doctor has been able to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I had no idea what to expect. Extremely pleasantly surprised at her knowledge, care and compassion. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

switched over from a regular M.D. and Dr. Hokayem helped figure out the source of, along with ways to resolve, a number of issues I was experiencing. Her professional and genuinely kind attitude made me feel comfortable and at ease during my visits. Highly recommended if you're looking to move away from an M.D.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84076].votes_count ]]