Rate Dr. Viruch Vachirakorntong

Dr. Viruch Vachirakorntong's Ratings

Staff is horrible but Dr. Patricia is nice and helpful

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I love his clinic they are all very nice very helpful. I love how they explain everything that was happening and what i was going to feel. They truthly made my first pregnancy easy and not as scary. Everytime i felt sick they were just a phone call away and always had the correct answers for me. Dr. Viruch didnt deliver my baby because he was in vacation but he came the next day and checked me to make sure everything was fine, he really made me feel good:)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2509984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I have personally never seen the actual MD. But I do see his nurse practitioner and all though she can be nice, she can be a real jerk as well. When I had taken my Fiance with me, she didn't even acknowledge that he was there and treated him extremely rude. This is our first pregnancy and I feel like I hate going to my appointments because I don't know how she will be that day. If this is your first pregnancy I would not recommend it because the staff is rude and Patricia is even worse. You wait an hour to see her, and you see your baby for literally 3 mins and she doesn't even ask you how you are doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

This is my first pregnancy and this office made it more of a stressful experience than a joyful one. I've experienced nothing but setbacks with appointments and unnecessary problems with their office. The staff are unprofessional and rude. I would stand at the reception window waiting to be helped while they sat text messaging on their cell phones and plainly ignored me. I had a UTI at the beginning of my pregnancy and I went in right away to get it treated seeing that it could cause many complications if not treated as soon as possible. The office FAILED to send out the urine sample for a culture and my condition ended up much more severe due to their immense lack of organization. I never once saw the doctor. The PA, Patty, was the only reason why I stayed as long as I did. I ended up switching doctors due to reoccurring issues and poor office structure. I definitely would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone, especially if it's your first pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Doctor Viruch is a very great doctor I would recommend Dr.Viruch I have heard the same from other people :) his worker in the office are very helpful and sweet.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

I was very unhappy with this MD. I am overweight, and when I came to him for OB services, I was treated as if I didn't deserve the same treatment as a skinnier person. First thing he mentioned to me was that no other doctor would take me at my size (I was about 280 at the time), and if I gained any weight, he would drop me. I would turn into a nervous wreck everytime my appointment came up. Why I didn't look for a new md? I was afraid of rejection because of the way he said that the other mds around wouldn't take me (I found this was incorrect when pregnant my 2nd time around). I also had asked up front what hospitals he was affiliated with, and preregistered at the hospital of my choice only to be told I had to go to another...he refused to go to the one I chose. I would NOT recommend him just based on my experience, but I have since heard others with similar experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84230].votes_count ]]