Rate Dr. BRUCE RACHUM

Dr. BRUCE RACHUM's Ratings

Dr. Rachum is a wonderful doctor and I have been very happy with the treatment that I received at his clinic in Berwyn. Highly recommended!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Rachum for years and I am never disappointed. He continues to educate himself and is just the most amazing chiropractor out there. I highly recommend him to everyone and just can say enough about him. Oh, I went there for treatment of my sinus problems and neck pain. He also does some amazing cosmetic acupuncture. His all around knowledge is quite impressive.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rachum has been wonderful! I had been suffering with back pain since an auto accident 10 years ago and had tried many different pain meds and they were making me sick. I'm off the pain meds and able to function again. Dr. Rachum is very knowledgeable and caring, I found his office to be nice and the office hours are convenient. Highly recommended!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr. Rachum for a bad back and sciatica. I found his clinic to be friendly, clean, punctual, and very helpful. I found Dr. Rachum to be an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. He helped me and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag