Dr. Joseph Disanto

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Joseph Disanto has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1645763
28/11/11 5 5 5 5 He's absolutely wonderful. My kids are 13 & 8 and he's been their doctor since birth. I would recommend him and others in his practice. Love the time he takes with you after the visit to discuss my children. We love him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1076971
13/01/10 5 4 5 5 We love Dr.Joe! He has been our ped since our little boy was only 24 hours old! We did not deliver in a hospital and we do not regularly take medicine. He is respectful of our choice and always looks for alternative healing before writing out a script. When we struggled with excema he offered more assistance than the dermatologist. He knows his business and always shows attention to detail. He will always shake your hand and meet with you in his office for any and all questions you have. He is very down-to-earth and easy to approach. Great doctor and great human!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 423190
02/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Joe is the best around. He has been my sons doctor since birth. Always willing to see them, cares, listens and truly cares!!!!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 283182
16/04/07 4 5 5 Dr. Joe is a wonderful pediatrician! He was my husband's Dr. when he was a child and he now cares for my son. He is very friendly, interacts great with infants and children, and shows that he cares. He is also very helpful in explaining things to us parents! We highly recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $2000
RID: 209277
17/03/07 4 5 5 He is really good! He was my ped when I was younger and now is my three children's ped.He is really great listening to my concers and questions. Doesn't always reach for the Rx pad, which is great! Some things weren't meant to be treated with antibiotics! Wonderful Doc, ditto to what the previous reviewer wrote also.  Respond
RID: 38166
28/07/06 4 5 5 The very best pediatrician there is! This man was my husbands doctor and my children (age 9 & 4) have seen him since birth. He gives you as much time as you need to explain problems (never rushes you out the door) and is kind, considerate and knows his stuff. My children love him. He has scheduled consultations with parents to talk about problems you wouldn't want to discuss in front of your child. He always has a small consult after a well check-up to tell you how your child is progressing. Always shakes your hand upon entering and leaving the room and gives the kids high fives. I have never once doubted any diagnosis he has made for my children and his staff is very knowledgeable and kind also. Dr. DiSanto is the most wonderful pediatrician...I HIGHLY recommend him!  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user