You may also like

Rate Dr. Lee Ann Stabler

Dr. Lee Ann Stabler's Ratings

I just wanted to say that Lee Ann is wonderful, she has been my midwife since I had my first daughter in 2012, she delivered my 2nd daughter 2014, and she is my daughter with my last pregnancy, she is wonderful, her staff are super sweet and all around helpful, she explains any questions you have, and concerns with the pregnancy she tells you what to expect beginning to end until you have your bundle of joy in your arms, she is super helpful! when my insurance stopped paying for my prenatal vitamins and my vitamin d she gave me a whole 9 months supply to take when pregnant and when you aren't pregnant it was wonderful to have a doctor who cares about you and doesn't rush through the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Best in the business! Wish I knew of her with my first daughter. She is so knowledgeable and right there when you need her. She is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I absolutely LOVED Lee Ann & her staff! They were so sweet, fun, and friendly! Any time I had any questions or concerns they were on top of it. She worked with me on everything, asking what I wanted and was comfortable with (unlike some doctors that can be pushy and self-centered.) It's been over 2 years since I had my little boy. When the time comes for more babies, I will ALWAYS go back to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

PURE AWESOMENESS! BEST DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE! I am returning to her for my 2nd pregnancy even though I live 45 mins away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I'm currently seeing Lee Ann for my third pregnancy. I absolutely LOVE her and her staff! I appreciate it so much that she sits down with you and takes the time to fully answer any questions you may have. She's very thorough and caring. I saw doctors for my other two pregnancies and always felt like they were rushing me through my visits. She literally spent about 30 minutes explaining exactly what to expect in my pregnancy from start to delivery. It's the first time I've walked out of a health care provider's office feeling like all my questions were answered and concerns were addressed. You will NOT regret choosing her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

Five weeks before I was due I decided to move so I can be with my family. I was very nervous about seeing a new Dr but once i met Lee Ann I knew I made a good descion. She was very knowledgeable and very nice. She really knows how to connect with her patients and make them feel comfortable. The birthing process was very long but it was amazing Lee Ann talked me through the whole delivery and with it being my first baby that was very helpful. I would recommend Lee Ann to any one having a baby. She is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Would not want any other midwife than Leeann. She has delivered two of my babies and I'm seeing her now for my third. She's the best midwife out there. I highly recommend her to anyone that has become pregnant and have recommended her to many of my friends!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

She is amazing and very helpful she explained everything fully and help me threw my pregnancy she has an amazing personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Easiest, most painless, pap smear and women's health check up you will ever get! Love Lee Ann and all her staff. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

She is the best. Love her and her staffs. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147598].votes_count ]]