Dr. Lee Ann Stabler

Dr. Lee Ann Stabler

Rate Dr. Lee Ann Stabler

Dr. Lee Ann Stabler's Ratings

I absolutely LOVED Lee Ann & her staff! They were so sweet, fun, and friendly! Any time I had any questions or concerns they were on top of it. She worked with me on everything, asking what I wanted and was comfortable with (unlike some doctors that can be pushy and self-centered.) It's been over 2 years since I had my little boy. When the time comes for more babies, I will ALWAYS go back to her!

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

PURE AWESOMENESS! BEST DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE! I am returning to her for my 2nd pregnancy even though I live 45 mins away

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

I'm currently seeing Lee Ann for my third pregnancy. I absolutely LOVE her and her staff! I appreciate it so much that she sits down with you and takes the time to fully answer any questions you may have. She's very thorough and caring. I saw doctors for my other two pregnancies and always felt like they were rushing me through my visits. She literally spent about 30 minutes explaining exactly what to expect in my pregnancy from start to delivery. It's the first time I've walked out of a health care provider's office feeling like all my questions were answered and concerns were addressed. You will NOT regret choosing her!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Five weeks before I was due I decided to move so I can be with my family. I was very nervous about seeing a new Dr but once i met Lee Ann I knew I made a good descion. She was very knowledgeable and very nice. She really knows how to connect with her patients and make them feel comfortable. The birthing process was very long but it was amazing Lee Ann talked me through the whole delivery and with it being my first baby that was very helpful. I would recommend Lee Ann to any one having a baby. She is amazing!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Would not want any other midwife than Leeann. She has delivered two of my babies and I'm seeing her now for my third. She's the best midwife out there. I highly recommend her to anyone that has become pregnant and have recommended her to many of my friends!!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

She is amazing and very helpful she explained everything fully and help me threw my pregnancy she has an amazing personality.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Easiest, most painless, pap smear and women's health check up you will ever get! Love Lee Ann and all her staff. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

She is the best. Love her and her staffs. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

My name is Angel Green I went to her for the first time and she turned out amazing; Practically answered all of my questions with everything up until my 35th week of pregnancy see I wasn't suppose to come back until my 37th week but it was like she knew and as predicted she saw that we couldn't go any longer my daughter had a enlarged heart,and open diagram I broke down and she was there for me offered one of her workers to even help bring me down here to chattanooga but the Peramedics came. I only wish she was the one that could delivery me. Like with everybody else I wouldn't see anybody else but her. When I get back up to Cleveland I plan on taking Haley too see her our family loves you Lee Ann god bless you.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

This woman is more knowledgeable than many doctors. She told me I had diabetes when doctors in town had not figured our what was wrong with me. She also showed a great deal of support when I experienced a miscarriage and displayed respect and understanding for my choices. I highly admire the passion she brings to her profession and recommend her to any other woman out there. I am serious; there is NO-ONE in her field in Cleveland that compares to her. Trust me I have looked.

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag