Rate Dr. James C. Marotta

Dr. James C. Marotta's Ratings

I cant thank Dr. Marotta and his staff enough. Everyone has been so caring and wonderful. The office is beautiful. The outcome of my surgery is better than I could have ever imagined and The recovery was much quicker than i anticipated. Im so glad i chose Dr. Marotta, i feel like a new woman! Posted by: Cheryl L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

- Dr. James Marotta Beautiful experience! The most wonderful staff ever! Dr. Marotta is an artist and I could not be happier with my Ulthera treatment and injectables! Will recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Service is great, physician is outstanding, recovery was exactly what doctor said and I love my new look. I would refer family and friends without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

- Dr. James Marotta Dr. Marotta is a wonderful doctor. Not only am I pleased with the results, but the total experience was more than I could have hoped for. The staff is extremely professional and caring. I was always comfortable, relaxed and confident. I have recommended my friends to Dr. Marotta and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Staff is wonderful. Dr. Marotta is very professional. Office is lovely. However my results from a facelift and eyelift were not wonderful. I had the surgery almost a year ago. I needed minor work as I was 54 at the time. I don't see a difference at all, except for a giant scar on my upper eyelid which falls outside of the crease. In addition, I still have jowls and my eyelids are still droopy. I had also received a chin implant. Minimal change. I should have been shown different size options. Also Dr. Marotta filled in some hollowing under my eyes with "fat" injections. He over-injected and I now have bags and bumps under my eyes. In addition he added fat to my cheeks, which might have looked ok, but he, again, over-injected and I now have giant cheeks. It has been almost a year and acquaintances don't recognize me when we meet because of my "puffed up" face.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Marrotta, and I could not have been more pleased. He has a very good bedside manner and calm demeanor. He is professional, knowledgeable, and makes you feel comfortable. I am so happy with the outcome of my surgery. His staff is very easy to talk to and very helpful as well. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Dr. Marotta and his staff are outstanding professionals and all of the services I have received from the office has enhance my appearance to look natural and refresh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Knowledgeable, good bedside manner and excellent results. I feel comfortable while in the waiting area because of the friendly staff! I never feel pressured to add unwanted services. Honesty and integrity and excellence describe Dr. Marotta!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Marotta's office for quite a few years. I have even recommended by best friend and my daughter. The office is so friendly and knowledgable, plus they know of our whole family. In addition any injections that Dr. Marotta has administered have been virtually painless. I always say he has a gentle hand not to mention an easygoing manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Marotta treated my daughter who was a teenager with a severe facial injury due to a skiing accident. He was patient and kind, never made us feel rushed, and came to the office to remove her stitches on his day off to work around our busy schedule. Today my daughter barely has a scare. It is truly unnoticeable unless she points it out. The office staff were wonderful, and always pleasant. Unfortunately he no longer accepts my insurance, but i would still consider going to him and paying out of pocket for any kind of facial procedure or repair. I have medical insurance which at the time the office accepted however my insurance would not pay due to feeling it was cosmetic surgery and elective. Anyone with a teenage girl knows a Hugh scare to her cheek is not just cosmetic. Dr Marotta treated her for almost two years and never charged a penny except for the two major procedures he preformed. Never had a charge for any of the in office follow up visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84341].votes_count ]]