Rate Dr. Asma Habib

Dr. Asma Habib's Ratings

12 years w. Dr. Habib.......very knowledgeable. Knows health AND FAMILY HISTORY. ..VERY CONCERNED when she knows I' m not doing what I should to optimize my physical & psychological health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I don't understand how this woman can be called a doctor. She refused to treat me. Told me to figure my own way to get to Vegas to see someone else when I'm disabled and can't drive. She refused to prescribe my life saving medication that I have to take daily or I die in 2 days. This is the United States' not Pakistan. I should have researched her background and ratings before I wasted my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2411373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

ABSOLUTELY RUDE! , insensitive Cannot understand her thick accent. RUDE did i mentiin rude?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2411372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Habib is the best doctor I have ever seen. Very patient and treated me with respect. I read some of the other comments and I am offended. The staff was also awesome. I don't think some people truly understand the medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][696003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Avoid this Dr at all costs, she makes unfounded diagnosis without doing tests, is nasty to her patients and belittled them The staff is ok, On a scale from 1-10 this Dr is about a 2

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][696002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

Dont go to this doctor, she doesnt know what she's doing. she belittles her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][696001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Please avoid this doctor at all costs. She completely berated me when I went to her in complete distress. Cut me off of meds without reason. I asked her if she thought I was abusing the meds. She said NO, I'm just done with you. She told me to go to the emergency room if I start to feel sick from withdrawal. I believe she should have warned me before hand and weened me off it. Also when I picked up my medical records, they gave me someone else's along with mine. That can't be legal. I'd be very embarrassed if someone read my records. Please choose another doctor. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][696004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Meets with you but diagnoses doesn't seem to take into consideration what you're feeling or suggesting. Makes decisions without tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][696000].votes_count ]]