Dr. Asma Habib

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Asma Habib has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5654823
15/07/14 2 1 1 1 I don't understand how this woman can be called a doctor. She refused to treat me. Told me to figure my own way to get to Vegas to see someone else when I'm disabled and can't drive. She refused to prescribe my life saving medication that I have to take daily or I die in 2 days. This is the United States' not Pakistan. I should have researched her background and ratings before I wasted my time.  Respond
RID: 5595522
03/07/14 2 1 2 2 ABSOLUTELY RUDE! , insensitive Cannot understand her thick accent. RUDE did i mentiin rude?
Insurance: Humana
RID: 5595085

03/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1  Respond
RID: 2534541
17/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Habib is the best doctor I have ever seen. Very patient and treated me with respect. I read some of the other comments and I am offended. The staff was also awesome. I don't think some people truly understand the medical profession.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2413911
30/08/12 3 3 3 2 Avoid this Dr at all costs, she makes unfounded diagnosis without doing tests, is nasty to her patients and belittled them The staff is ok, On a scale from 1-10 this Dr is about a 2
RID: 2008440
11/04/12 2 1 1 1 Dont go to this doctor, she doesnt know what she's doing. she belittles her patient.
RID: 1465779

16/06/11 2 2 1 1 Please avoid this doctor at all costs. She completely berated me when I went to her in complete distress. Cut me off of meds without reason. I asked her if she thought I was abusing the meds. She said NO, I'm just done with you. She told me to go to the emergency room if I start to feel sick from withdrawal. I believe she should have warned me before hand and weened me off it. Also when I picked up my medical records, they gave me someone else's along with mine. That can't be legal. I'd be very embarrassed if someone read my records. Please choose another doctor. Thank you.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1050545
05/12/09 3 2 2 2 Meets with you but diagnoses doesn't seem to take into consideration what you're feeling or suggesting. Makes decisions without tests.