Rate Dr. Brian A. Benoff

Dr. Brian A. Benoff's Ratings

Love Dr. Benoff! He has always been very caring and understanding. Listens and won't walk out of the room as you are talking to him. He takes his time and genuinely cares about his patients and how they are feeling. Even when admitted, he has made sure to round on my case as much as humanly possible due to my health complications. During my last 6 days in the hospital, he saw me 5 out of the 6 days with the one day missed due to his office hours. I couldn't ask for a better doctor to be handling my care, especially with complex medical issues!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Excellent doctor, always listens never rushes you and very compassionate, takes his time wether you are in the office or as a patient in the hospital. Feels happy for you when you start feeling better. Highly recommended as a patient and nurse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84407].votes_count ]]