Rate Dr. Eliran Mor

Dr. Eliran Mor's Ratings

Very professional, high-quality service and facility. We had been to a big, research-type institution, but at the end Dr. Mor delivers what we truly want. The staff is friendly, and we find that we can communicate with Dr. Mor easily as far as what we want, and any questions we have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Mor and his staff are amazing! Having infertility issues can be an extremely upsetting thing. Luckily, Dr. Mor was there, week after week to calm me down and keep our spirits up. After only a couple months of seeing Dr. Mor, we were pregnant. We couldnt be happier! We just love everyone at his office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

We flew in from out of state for a tubal reversal after 10 years. Dr. Mor was great every step, and with no complications and an easy recovery, we were pregnant within 3 months. What more could you ask for?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2210446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I truly loved my experience with Dr. Mor. I saw him for a year, had to have surgery for a massive fibroid & septum, recovery, Clomed (sp), but finally my husband and I did IVF which was successful:). I would be stressed out or upset and EVERY time I saw Dr. Mor I would automatically feel better and at ease. We never waited for our apt.'s he was always pretty much right on time. Felt very friendly with his staff, always felt I could ask them or the Dr. anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Mor and his staff are awesome. We have been going to him for years and now are blessed with a second child. Both children that we have were created in his office. We are so blessed to know him. We tried In-vitro twice and both were a 100% success rate. He took very good care of us and completed the procedures with no pain, no complications and with his honest and professional abilities. Dr. Mor is the very best out there. My family really trust him 100% and will send all of our friends to him. He explains everything to you very nicely and is very calm. He knows his stuff very well that when you ask him any questions at all, he has the right answers for you. It is amazing how many babies that he has created out of his office. Look at his baby book in the lobby. My baby is also in that book that he created 17 months ago. Now I have another baby on the way. He told me because of my wife's age it was only a 20% rate, however, with him it turned out to be a 100% Success. Thanks Dr. Mor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

something fishy with this office. Not enough testing done before procedure.Don't hold your breath on anything they tell you.I would not recommend!!All about money.Does not care about patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

I found Dr. Mor to not only be a skilled and knowledgeable physician, but a kind and compassionate human being.As a plus-sized woman, doctors usually treat me based on my weight and I really appreciated that Dr. Mor treated the actual problem, not the number on the scale.I feel like he always went above and beyond—working weekends and holidays (he understands a woman’s cycle doesn’t wait around for Monday)—and I really appreciated that when I called him after hours he would call me back within minutes!Most of all he treated me with respect and like a human being rather than “just another patient.”After 3 IUIs (I think the 1st one didn’t count, since later we found out that BOTH of my fallopian tubes were blocked, despite having no risk factors for this condition), I am more than 13 weeks along and words cannot express the gratitude my husband and I feel towards Dr. Mor and his staff! We wouldn’t consider going anywhere else when we decide to add another little one to our family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

My experience with Dr. Eliran Mor and his staff (Erica, Gabby, Haley and Carmit) has been phenomenal and more than what I have ever experienced with any physician or expected from a physician and nurses. From diagnosis to treatment to counseling were all addressed and handled in such a professional and caring manner. All my questions were answered in a thoughtful, knowledgeable and understandable manner. Treatment options were discussed in depth and reviewed continually, feedback and verbal participation was welcomed and always considered in every step of my treatment. He and the entire staff are always accessible, return calls very promptly, check-up with daily phone calls and when emergencies arise …. They are there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

After the birth of my last child in 2006, My then husband and I decided that we were done having children and decided to get my tubes tied. Well he is my ex now and I am with an amazing man who has no children. Wanting to further our family together we have decided to get my tubal reversed. We have talked to many doctors and had many doubts about who we should use. I can say that I was 100% comfortable talking to Dr. Mor. He explained everything in detail and was as straight forward as he could be with what we should expect with this procedure. The staff is awesome and I was very happy with how "on top" of things they were. Calls are always returned promptly and and questions answered when I had them. We are so happy with them that we booked with them and will be having our procedure done on April 26th, 2013. I will keep you posted on our results. :-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

I had my tubes tied in 2008 after the birth of my daughter due to my mother's nagging (something I should have never done). Then I remarried, and had my tubal reversal on 11NOV2011 which after a yr of no luck my husband got tested and he was ok, so I did an HSG and I found out (19DEC2012) did not work (they are still blocked). I called Dr. Mor's office and informed them of the results and faxed them the results but with one wk passed and no answer back, so I am doing my IVF with another office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][84552].votes_count ]]