You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's Ratings

What a shame! Its obvious all these reviews are from the staff. every review says "Dr Snodgrass and his staff" I'm gonna assume the staff flagged the real reviews . very shady!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Snodgrass preformed my breast augmentation and when I went in for my consultation I was not sure what I wanted exactly. He and his staff were very helpful in deciding what was right for me. I couldn't be more happy with the way my surgery turned out .I would highly recommend Dr Snodgrass. He was wonderful and really goes the extra mile to make you comfortable. His staff was very friendly and helpful also!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I am 5 months out from my breast augmentation surgery and couldn't be happier. Dr Snodgrass and all of the girls in the office are sweet, knowledgeable and eased my nerves quickly. I was a little uneasy when I was told that the consultation was a group one before the individual, but was pleased when "group" meant 3 of us in a comfortable room. They answered every question I had in detail, spent as much time with me as I needed, and gave me more than enough information to make a decision on my own terms, no rush. As far as the actual surgery, I have to look hard for the scars myself, and no one can tell they aren't my own unless I tell them so--They are perfect! I'll be back and completely recommend him to anyone who is considering any type of cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Snodgrass performed blepherplasty for me recently, and I could not be happier! I had heard from several people that he does great breast augmentation, but never heard anything about any other cosmetic procedures that he was really amazing at. Man, am I glad that I went ahead and researched him more! For anyone that is interested in something cosmetic regarding your face, he is just as amazing, skilled, and attentive as he would be treating what he's known for... the breast! I definately intend to return to have augmentation at a later time, but I am so thankful for the self esteem that I now have with my new eyes! You just don't know how wonderful it has been to not have to hear about how tired I look, or how I look like I don't feel good. My lower eyelids are smooth, and I look more awake and refreshed than I ever have. I had puffy eyelids forever, and this is something that I have always wanted, but didn't think that I could afford it until I found them. The affordability was just a bonus, as I would have paid three times the fee for the result that I got! For everybody out there that needs or wants something to make you look and feel younger, remember, HE'S NOT ALL ABOUT BREASTS !!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr Snodgrass and his staff are very attentive, patient and understanding. They are eager to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I would suggest that if you want a seamless well informed procedure with best of both worlds bed side manner and skill set Dr Snodgrass's practice is the place to go. I personally traveled 200 pluses miles to have him do my procedure and I can honestly say the peace of mind they gave me before my procedure as well as the outcome makes me very happy I drove the extra mile. I personally 100% would refer him and his staff to anyone who's is in need of or desires cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at Dr.Snodgrass' office. The whole staff was very helpful even when I first went for the consult. He as well as his staff were very knowledgeable and informative. They all treated me as if I were the only patient they had through the whole process. I would absolutely refer him. He was wonderful and his work his Awesome as well. I Loved the whole experience!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I am two weeks out from my breast augmentation from Dr. Snodgrass and I am very pleased with the whole experience. Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were so kind, patient, and informative. They always took the time to answer any questions, whether in person or on the phone- I did call several times with questions. I appreciated that many of his staff members have had breast augmentation and could speak from experience.
As far as the one review that compared his office to a puppy mill- this couldn't be further from the truth. Yes, your first visit starts with other women interested in having augmentation done. This was told to me from the very beginning., so there was no surprise there. There were three of us in the room- and we all three appreciated having other women there. The other two asked questions I hadn't thought of, and vice versa. This is only for general information. Any specific questions we had, Dr. Snodgrass addressed in our individual consultation following the videos and questions.
Dr, Snodgrass and his staff say they are there to pamper you, and that is how I felt. I was very well taken care of, and have already recommended him to my friends. I appreciated that the surgery was done in his surgery suite in his office. This made the surgery hassle free- very relieved that I didn't have to deal with a hospital and all the headaches that comes with normal hospital surgeries.
Very pleased with the whole experience and the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!! I couldn't have asked for a better one!! I was nervous at firsy, but Dr Snodgrass and his staff went that extra mile to answer my questions and explain every step of the process. "You get what you pay for" IS NOT the case with this office!! I couldn't have paid for better services!! Beautiful work, awesome doctor, wonderful staff, beautiful facility, ENOUGH SAID!! Thank you and I'll be back!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2604620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Wow! This place is like a puppy mill for breast augmentation. You go in and sit with up to 10 other women watch a very outdated video and then answer questions in a Socratic round-table method with the nurse and later doctor and finally taken to a room to wait for an hour while naked (or this was my experience). The Dr tried to come in 2 different times but couldn't because my nurse was gone (physically, like got in the car and left). So, I had to wait and wait. I finally got dressed and went to look for someone and was snapped at by a nurse that they were very busy and overbooked. This same nurse finally helped me, but in a very passive aggressive manner, literally throwing plastic bresats at me and angrily flipping the pages of her book. The Dr. did give me a VS gift card for my troubles, but his nurses run the show and all over him!

If you are flat, a** broke, then go to him because he is the cheapest one around; however, if you have money, please go else where for personal treatment and respect. This doctor will stay busy because of his prices. The breast augmentation pictures are okay, but not many of them are WOW. On the other hand, he does an amazing job with lipo. If the service was better, I would return for lipo only. I was told I needed to lose some weight first (understandable). I will be spending an extra $2,000 for breast augmentation through the surgical arts offices in Calhoun (triple board certified) rather than this puppy mill.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2598830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's response
There are times that employees have legitimate reasons for which they need to leave work. On this particular day I was short two nurses due to unforeseen circumstances (or "circumstances beyond my control"). This did make our office very busy and caused us to get behind schedule. We tried our best to accommodate & reschedule patients. The majority of these patients were very understanding in doing so, as this is not a usual occurrence at my office. Unfortunately, as this review reveals, some patients were not as forgiving and understanding. We apologize for these circumstances. I know you will see for yourself, once you read the many other reviews, that this is a highly unusual occurrence for our practice.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

When I decided to have breast argumentation, I was very nervous about all the decisions that I had to make concerning the size and type of implants to choose. Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were very helpful in helping me with the right choice. They explained everything I needed to know about the different types of implants and which size would be best for me and what I wanted. I was nervous the day of surgery but Dr. Snodgrass and his staff made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. They were all great. If I were to have any other cosmetic surgeries I would definitely go back to Dr. Snodgrass' s office. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588159].votes_count ]]