Rate Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's Ratings

After much thought and consideration I decided to have breast augmentation. I went for my consultation and absolutely loved Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. I then decided that this is where I wanted my surgery performed. Everything went great and I love my results. Dr. Snodgrass was very attentive to my every need and he gave me exactly what I wanted. If I ever had a question or a concern his staff was quick to help. All the nurses were very professional and seemed like old friends. Dr. Snodgrass has an awesome sense of humor. All of them combined made me feel at ease when I was so nervous. I would definitely recommend this facility to any and every one. Thanks Dr. Snodgrass!!!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Snodgrass and Staff provide exceptional care! Informative, caring, and much much more!! Hands down best cosmetic surgeon in the the South East!!

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Snodgrass office was by far the best office staff a doctor's office can have. They were all very helpful and honest with their answers. I felt really comfortable from the consultation to my 6 months follow up. I will be recommending his office to all my friends. I will use him if I ever have any other procedures done.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were both very helpful and very professional. They answered every question I had and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend this Dr. and his staff to any and everyone.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

I was recommended to Dr. Snodgrass by a friend and although the office is almost 2 hours away from my house, my results and the experience are well worth it! Friendly staff, very attentive and thorough. I felt as though everyone wanted to make sure that I got exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Snodgrass and his staff are amazing and make you feel comfortable the minute you walk in. I would recommend him to anyone considering any cosmetic procedure.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his staff was wonderful. Every nurse, staff member, and Dr. Snodgrass made me feel comfortable immediately. Their professionalism and their personalities were top rate. Every appointment was fast and on schedule, and I was always greeted with a smile. They all helped me to decide what was best for me and made sure my results were absolutely perfect for my body type and size. I highly recommend this staff!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kevin Snodgrass and his Office Staff are AMAZING at what they do. Tremendously helpful and very attentative. The follow up care was great, especially to get a personalized phone call directly from Dr. Snodgrass after surgery to see how I was feeling :) what doctor now a day's does that??! NOT too many. I would highly recommend Dr. Snodgrass for any future needs in the cosmetic field and the pricing was right in line! Highly recommmend to ANY and EVERYONE every chance I get!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

The nurses and Mr.Snodgrass all made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I felt that he was honest with me about my questions and wasn't just telling me what I wanted to hear. After all was done everything turned out nicely and I was very happy with the results.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag