Rate Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's Ratings

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!! I couldn't have asked for a better one!! I was nervous at firsy, but Dr Snodgrass and his staff went that extra mile to answer my questions and explain every step of the process. "You get what you pay for" IS NOT the case with this office!! I couldn't have paid for better services!! Beautiful work, awesome doctor, wonderful staff, beautiful facility, ENOUGH SAID!! Thank you and I'll be back!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Wow! This place is like a puppy mill for breast augmentation. You go in and sit with up to 10 other women watch a very outdated video and then answer questions in a Socratic round-table method with the nurse and later doctor and finally taken to a room to wait for an hour while naked (or this was my experience). The Dr tried to come in 2 different times but couldn't because my nurse was gone (physically, like got in the car and left). So, I had to wait and wait. I finally got dressed and went to look for someone and was snapped at by a nurse that they were very busy and overbooked. This same nurse finally helped me, but in a very passive aggressive manner, literally throwing plastic bresats at me and angrily flipping the pages of her book. The Dr. did give me a VS gift card for my troubles, but his nurses run the show and all over him!

If you are flat, a** broke, then go to him because he is the cheapest one around; however, if you have money, please go else where for personal treatment and respect. This doctor will stay busy because of his prices. The breast augmentation pictures are okay, but not many of them are WOW. On the other hand, he does an amazing job with lipo. If the service was better, I would return for lipo only. I was told I needed to lose some weight first (understandable). I will be spending an extra $2,000 for breast augmentation through the surgical arts offices in Calhoun (triple board certified) rather than this puppy mill.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2598830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's response
There are times that employees have legitimate reasons for which they need to leave work. On this particular day I was short two nurses due to unforeseen circumstances (or "circumstances beyond my control"). This did make our office very busy and caused us to get behind schedule. We tried our best to accommodate & reschedule patients. The majority of these patients were very understanding in doing so, as this is not a usual occurrence at my office. Unfortunately, as this review reveals, some patients were not as forgiving and understanding. We apologize for these circumstances. I know you will see for yourself, once you read the many other reviews, that this is a highly unusual occurrence for our practice.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

When I decided to have breast argumentation, I was very nervous about all the decisions that I had to make concerning the size and type of implants to choose. Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were very helpful in helping me with the right choice. They explained everything I needed to know about the different types of implants and which size would be best for me and what I wanted. I was nervous the day of surgery but Dr. Snodgrass and his staff made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. They were all great. If I were to have any other cosmetic surgeries I would definitely go back to Dr. Snodgrass' s office. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I had the most pleasant experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his team. Their knowledge helped me make the best decision about the changes I wanted to make with my body. I would tell everyone considering plastic surgery to DEFINITELY go see Dr. Snodgrass. I plan to see him again real soon for my next procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I had breast augmentation surgery 4 months ago. The results were excellent. I couldn't be more pleased. The recovery time was even less than expected. I can already tell that the incisions will barely be noticeable. Other doctors commented on how great the incisions looked when they saw them. The staff was most helpful. Dr. Snodgrass is the funniest doctor I've ever visited. His demeanor makes you comfortable, visits are always enjoyable, and I always leave with a smile on my face. I plan to use Dr. Snodgrass if I decide to have future cosmetic surgeries. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

After much thought and consideration I decided to have breast augmentation. I went for my consultation and absolutely loved Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. I then decided that this is where I wanted my surgery performed. Everything went great and I love my results. Dr. Snodgrass was very attentive to my every need and he gave me exactly what I wanted. If I ever had a question or a concern his staff was quick to help. All the nurses were very professional and seemed like old friends. Dr. Snodgrass has an awesome sense of humor. All of them combined made me feel at ease when I was so nervous. I would definitely recommend this facility to any and every one. Thanks Dr. Snodgrass!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Snodgrass and Staff provide exceptional care! Informative, caring, and much much more!! Hands down best cosmetic surgeon in the the South East!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr Snodgrass office was by far the best office staff a doctor's office can have. They were all very helpful and honest with their answers. I felt really comfortable from the consultation to my 6 months follow up. I will be recommending his office to all my friends. I will use him if I ever have any other procedures done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were both very helpful and very professional. They answered every question I had and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend this Dr. and his staff to any and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210704].votes_count ]]