Rate Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS

Dr. Kevin R. SNODGRASS's Ratings

When I decided to have breast argumentation, I was very nervous about all the decisions that I had to make concerning the size and type of implants to choose. Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were very helpful in helping me with the right choice. They explained everything I needed to know about the different types of implants and which size would be best for me and what I wanted. I was nervous the day of surgery but Dr. Snodgrass and his staff made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. They were all great. If I were to have any other cosmetic surgeries I would definitely go back to Dr. Snodgrass' s office. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I had the most pleasant experience with Dr. Snodgrass and his team. Their knowledge helped me make the best decision about the changes I wanted to make with my body. I would tell everyone considering plastic surgery to DEFINITELY go see Dr. Snodgrass. I plan to see him again real soon for my next procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I had breast augmentation surgery 4 months ago. The results were excellent. I couldn't be more pleased. The recovery time was even less than expected. I can already tell that the incisions will barely be noticeable. Other doctors commented on how great the incisions looked when they saw them. The staff was most helpful. Dr. Snodgrass is the funniest doctor I've ever visited. His demeanor makes you comfortable, visits are always enjoyable, and I always leave with a smile on my face. I plan to use Dr. Snodgrass if I decide to have future cosmetic surgeries. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

After much thought and consideration I decided to have breast augmentation. I went for my consultation and absolutely loved Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. I then decided that this is where I wanted my surgery performed. Everything went great and I love my results. Dr. Snodgrass was very attentive to my every need and he gave me exactly what I wanted. If I ever had a question or a concern his staff was quick to help. All the nurses were very professional and seemed like old friends. Dr. Snodgrass has an awesome sense of humor. All of them combined made me feel at ease when I was so nervous. I would definitely recommend this facility to any and every one. Thanks Dr. Snodgrass!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr Snodgrass and Staff provide exceptional care! Informative, caring, and much much more!! Hands down best cosmetic surgeon in the the South East!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr Snodgrass office was by far the best office staff a doctor's office can have. They were all very helpful and honest with their answers. I felt really comfortable from the consultation to my 6 months follow up. I will be recommending his office to all my friends. I will use him if I ever have any other procedures done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Snodgrass and his staff were both very helpful and very professional. They answered every question I had and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend this Dr. and his staff to any and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Snodgrass by a friend and although the office is almost 2 hours away from my house, my results and the experience are well worth it! Friendly staff, very attentive and thorough. I felt as though everyone wanted to make sure that I got exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2210703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Snodgrass and his staff are amazing and make you feel comfortable the minute you walk in. I would recommend him to anyone considering any cosmetic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][84883].votes_count ]]