Rate Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Ratings

Dr. Prvulovic is one of the best doctors I've been to. He takes his time and thoroughly examines you, and explains everything he's doing in the process. He is such a great guy and actually cares about the patient. I would recommend him to anyone.
On top of this, his staff is just as nice as he is. They don't tell you they will do something and you have to wait forever to get answer. They get the job done within the next few days.
Overall, whether I visit or am on the phone with his office/Dr. P himself, it is one of the best Dr. experiences I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I originally went to crystal run for my RSD--BIG MISTAKE! Dr. P explained more to me in my first visit than the crystal run team did in 6 months of treatment. He really takes his time and treats you as if you are family. His entire staff treats you the same...June us AWESOME!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Doctor Prvulovic is amazing. After YEARS of pain, he managed my mother's back issues in three sessions-- she calls him a "miracle doctor". Especially after having been told previously that there was nothing that could be done for her. Dr. P is very kind, gentle and thorough. The team he works with are very friendly and professional, and always treat Mom with respect and kindness. We are all so happy that she is out of pain! And I also agree with the other reviews stating how we are treated like family, and how completely he explains the options. I always feel like they have all day to speak with us and take care of our questions and concerns. They are amazing, and Dr. Tomi is WONDERFUL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr. Tomi is one of the best doctors I’ve ever dealt with. He thoroughly explained the risks and possible benefits of the options for care he presented, and treated me as if I were family. From our first office visit, I felt incredibly comfortable with his capabilities and compassionate bedside manner. His office staff is efficient and pleasant, and is likely a reflection of the caring environment Dr. Tomi tries to create for his patients. I highly recommend him for anyone trying to find answers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I will always be grateful to him for helping me. Joan Heffron

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Believe it or not, even though I go here for assistance with back pain, he is my favorite aall time doctor. I hut my back 20 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic is am amazing Md. Myself (Anthony Brice) went to him for two surgery and because of him i am doing fantastic. I personally believe he is a good if not the best Neurosurgeon in New Jersey. He takes time to listen to your pain and makes sure you are treated to the best of your abilities. Thank you so much sincerely Anthony Brice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Having been a NYS EMT for twenty years, I have met and been in close contact with many doctors. Some of those I met inspired some sort of confidence while others not so much.
The first time I met Dr. Tomi thirty seconds after he walked in the exam room and shook my my hand I was overcome with a sense of confidence, a sense of ease I have not encountered in the past.
He and his staff genuinely and passionately care for their patients and are dedicated to their overall and complete well being.
Dr. Tomi and his staff go the extra distance fighting insurance companies and the workers compensation bureaucracy to advocate for their patients.
There are not many doctors in this country let alone this state who posess the level of compassion, caring, professionalism, knowledge and skill that this wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516205].votes_count ]]