Rate Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Ratings

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic is am amazing Md. Myself (Anthony Brice) went to him for two surgery and because of him i am doing fantastic. I personally believe he is a good if not the best Neurosurgeon in New Jersey. He takes time to listen to your pain and makes sure you are treated to the best of your abilities. Thank you so much sincerely Anthony Brice.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Having been a NYS EMT for twenty years, I have met and been in close contact with many doctors. Some of those I met inspired some sort of confidence while others not so much. The first time I met Dr. Tomi thirty seconds after he walked in the exam room and shook my my hand I was overcome with a sense of confidence, a sense of ease I have not encountered in the past. He and his staff genuinely and passionately care for their patients and are dedicated to their overall and complete well being. Dr. Tomi and his staff go the extra distance fighting insurance companies and the workers compensation bureaucracy to advocate for their patients. There are not many doctors in this country let alone this state who posess the level of compassion, caring, professionalism, knowledge and skill that this wonderful man.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

very good doctor....

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

i think he is a great and caring doctor

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I read the other reviews and he is a good as they say. He is a superb diagnostician, he listens and checks out what the patient says. He is also not just a "pill pusher" He seeks a cure and is not interested in covering up pain with narcotics. I am sorry I wasted time taking my mom to another doctor first.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

The doctor and his staff are some of the most caring people I have met. They really want to help their patients, It's not just a job or a paycheck to them. The doctor is very thorough is his care and diagnosis of his patients. He and his staff are willing to fight insurance companys/workers comp. for the care that the patient not only deserves but needs ! He and his staff are always available to answer your questions, help you make decisions based on your medical needs and concerns, and even just talk to help you get over or past any fear that you may have. I have been with him as a patient for almost two years now ( spinal injury, surgery not an option ) and he and his staff have always been pleasant, patient , and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone that would require his services !

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Prvulovic. Is amazing ,he walked me thru my diagnosis and the procedure.As a chronic back pain sufferer I would highly recommend him

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Prvulovic is very knowledgeable in his profession of Pain Management. He is kind, compassionate and is the first doc that actually eased my pain. He fills in for another physician. I prefer Dr P. to anyone else.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

LOVE DR. PRVULOVIC SO MUCH!...I think he was a godsend. He spent a lot of time with me talking about my problems. I have herniated discs in my cervical & lumbar spine and have been through a lot of pain the past year. He has already put me on a few treatments to try to relieve my pain that I feel confident about and put me in contact with a GREAT physical therapy place to go in conjunction with his treatments. I felt happy & optimistic after leaving his office and I haven't felt that way in a while. I may still need epidural injections but I feel safe in his hands and confident that I am on the road to recovery. The people in his waiting room all had great things to say about him too. His STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL AS WELL! They seem like they really care, and really tried to help me with appointments, insurance etc..Very happy! I have to see him again in 10 days and I will do exactly what he asked me to do. Now I am confident that all will be well! Finally!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag