Rate Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Ratings

Dr. Prvulovic has been my pain management DR. for many years. With each visit, I experience relief from my back pain. The back injections help tremendously, and I have learned to manage the pain when it flairs up. He takes the time to talk to you as a person, not just his patient. The office staff and Dr. Tomi are kind, compassionate and understanding of their patients situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Nice people in the office and DR. P is a Good Man, he makes you feel very comfortable and he did surgery on me and he helped me out a lot with my extreme back pain. Thanks DR. P !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr Tomi is very compassionate, knowledgeable-he has helped me where no one else has-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Wonderful doctor!!! He's intelligent, compassionate & truly cares about the patient. I had been to numerous doctors prior to him & he immediately knew what the problem was. Takes his time to explain everything. I'm a nurse & trust me he is a top notch doctor. I thank God that I found him. Truly knows his specialty.. Dr. Tomi deserves more than 5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I thank God that I found him. I can't recommend him enough.. Thank You Dr. for being you..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Prvulovic is one of the best doctors I've been to. He takes his time and thoroughly examines you, and explains everything he's doing in the process. He is such a great guy and actually cares about the patient. I would recommend him to anyone.
On top of this, his staff is just as nice as he is. They don't tell you they will do something and you have to wait forever to get answer. They get the job done within the next few days.
Overall, whether I visit or am on the phone with his office/Dr. P himself, it is one of the best Dr. experiences I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I originally went to crystal run for my RSD--BIG MISTAKE! Dr. P explained more to me in my first visit than the crystal run team did in 6 months of treatment. He really takes his time and treats you as if you are family. His entire staff treats you the same...June us AWESOME!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Doctor Prvulovic is amazing. After YEARS of pain, he managed my mother's back issues in three sessions-- she calls him a "miracle doctor". Especially after having been told previously that there was nothing that could be done for her. Dr. P is very kind, gentle and thorough. The team he works with are very friendly and professional, and always treat Mom with respect and kindness. We are all so happy that she is out of pain! And I also agree with the other reviews stating how we are treated like family, and how completely he explains the options. I always feel like they have all day to speak with us and take care of our questions and concerns. They are amazing, and Dr. Tomi is WONDERFUL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr. Tomi is one of the best doctors I’ve ever dealt with. He thoroughly explained the risks and possible benefits of the options for care he presented, and treated me as if I were family. From our first office visit, I felt incredibly comfortable with his capabilities and compassionate bedside manner. His office staff is efficient and pleasant, and is likely a reflection of the caring environment Dr. Tomi tries to create for his patients. I highly recommend him for anyone trying to find answers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I will always be grateful to him for helping me. Joan Heffron

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Believe it or not, even though I go here for assistance with back pain, he is my favorite aall time doctor. I hut my back 20 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531984].votes_count ]]