Rate Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Ratings

Dr. Tomi is one of the best doctors I’ve ever dealt with. He thoroughly explained the risks and possible benefits of the options for care he presented, and treated me as if I were family. From our first office visit, I felt incredibly comfortable with his capabilities and compassionate bedside manner. His office staff is efficient and pleasant, and is likely a reflection of the caring environment Dr. Tomi tries to create for his patients. I highly recommend him for anyone trying to find answers.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2014 | flag

I will always be grateful to him for helping me. Joan Heffron

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

Believe it or not, even though I go here for assistance with back pain, he is my favorite aall time doctor. I hut my back 20 years ago.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic is am amazing Md. Myself (Anthony Brice) went to him for two surgery and because of him i am doing fantastic. I personally believe he is a good if not the best Neurosurgeon in New Jersey. He takes time to listen to your pain and makes sure you are treated to the best of your abilities. Thank you so much sincerely Anthony Brice.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Having been a NYS EMT for twenty years, I have met and been in close contact with many doctors. Some of those I met inspired some sort of confidence while others not so much.
The first time I met Dr. Tomi thirty seconds after he walked in the exam room and shook my my hand I was overcome with a sense of confidence, a sense of ease I have not encountered in the past.
He and his staff genuinely and passionately care for their patients and are dedicated to their overall and complete well being.
Dr. Tomi and his staff go the extra distance fighting insurance companies and the workers compensation bureaucracy to advocate for their patients.
There are not many doctors in this country let alone this state who posess the level of compassion, caring, professionalism, knowledge and skill that this wonderful man.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

very good doctor....

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

i think he is a great and caring doctor

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I read the other reviews and he is a good as they say. He is a superb diagnostician, he listens and checks out what the patient says. He is also not just a "pill pusher" He seeks a cure and is not interested in covering up pain with narcotics. I am sorry I wasted time taking my mom to another doctor first.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

The doctor and his staff are some of the most caring people I have met. They really want to help their patients, It's not just a job or a paycheck to them. The doctor is very thorough is his care and diagnosis of his patients. He and his staff are willing to fight insurance companys/workers comp. for the care that the patient not only deserves but needs ! He and his staff are always available to answer your questions, help you make decisions based on your medical needs and concerns, and even just talk to help you get over or past any fear that you may have. I have been with him as a patient for almost two years now ( spinal injury, surgery not an option ) and he and his staff have always been pleasant, patient , and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone that would require his services !

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag