Rate Dr. Anthony A. Nelson

Dr. Anthony A. Nelson's Ratings

AWESOME DOCTOR.. HE ACTUALLY CARES OF HIS PATIENTS, UNLIKE OTHER DOCS. STAFF IS GREAT ALSO.

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

Dr.Nelson is the best Doctor I've been to, he took the time & explained all my options. After, he explained the procedure very well. The girls (receptionists) were really friendly & made me feel at home. They're on top of everything you need. I'll for sure recommend Dr.Nelson to everyone, he's awesome.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

After very painful back surgery I was convinced that I needed a very strong medicine to ease the pain, thank God This doctor kept me off of oxycodone.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Nelson approx. 1 yrs. ago. I had been suffering from acute pain for years. I was referred to Dr. Nelson by my physician. After taking my history he suggested treatment for me. Since I had been in pain for many years I was doubtful that there would be improvement after I had an injection however, I had immediate relief and for over 8 months was pain free. Dr. Nelson cares about his patience...this is a quality that is difficult to find now days. He was very attentive to my needs and REALLY took the time for a thorough history and background. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nelson to anyone with pain issues. Foremost he is a kind man - love that.

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag

For pain relief or anesthesiology this Dr. is at the top of my list. My wife and I both have had occasion to require his services and now he is one of my regular Doctors. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great way of explaining his procedures. He takes the fear out of medical procedures. In my estimation Dr.Nelson is as good as it gets, and that is a very level.

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag