Rate Dr. Charles B. Abrams

Dr. Charles B. Abrams's Ratings

Really sorry to see Dr. Abrams retire. Very knowledgable and professional. A real MD Gem!!!! He does not take my insirance either but that does not matter to me.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

exceptional focus and thoroughness; takes the time to ask questions, do an exam, pull it together and answer my questions

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

He is the best doctor in the world. My insurance doesn't use Dr.Abrams but it doesn't matter because he is so worth it. His dedication to his patients can never be questioned. His knowledge is beyond his area expertise. Whatever your medical problem, he will resolve it. He respects your time. I have never had to wait over 10 minutes, and he responds to an on call emergency almost immediately, even if you are out of the USA. He is a rare diamond...

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr Abrams is a "Top-Gun" Doc a real "Super Doc". Been with him many years now and he is excellent.

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag