Rate Dr. Meera Subramaniam

Dr. Meera Subramaniam's Ratings

Dr "Meera" is a wonderful Doctor who provides capable, knowledgeable care and advice for my daughter and me as her caregiver as we manage her cystic fibrosis. Dr Subramanian has the ability to effectively communicate to us my daughter's current health status and advise us in terms of health maintenance and prevention. I would highly recommend her in both the primary and specialist capacity.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

Our first consultation with Dr Subramaniam was when our daughter was admitted for surgery to the Boston Children's Hospital. Her reassuring presence made an otherwise anxious time much easier and has been my daughter's trusted pulmonologist ever since. She gives time to listen to our concerns and explain in detail her diagnosis.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Subramaniam has been a vital part in my son’s pulmonary health. We travel an hour each way for our visits which is a small price to pay to see a Doctor of her caliber. See spends time and explains things down to a level that I can comprehend. She is intelligent, trustworthy, and has great bedside manors. What else can I say; we are blessed to have her as my sons Pulmonary Specialist.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Subramaniam for a series of follow-ups after surgery. She was very nice and did a great job explaining the medicine to me. She continues to be the doctor I turn to when I have any concerns.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

My son first visited Dr. Subramaniam when he was 6 years old. He would go blue in the face and had a lot of issues. With Dr. Subramanium's support and help she guided me through the process that my son had to go. She coordinated with all his doctors at Children's and Mass Eye and Ear. She even scheduled for them all to meet and review his condition. Over the past 8 years, both my son and I have developed a great relationship with with Dr. Subramaniam. We are going to miss her now that my son no longer need to return to Children's.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag