Rate Dr. Jason A. Cooper

Dr. Jason A. Cooper's Ratings

Dr. Cooper is great! I've been going to him for about a year now. He's patient and knowledgeable. He doesn't rush you, and you can tell he genuinely cares about your health. He's quite honestly the best General practice doctor I've ever been to.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

The staff are nice, average, but nothing extravagant and they wont go out of their way for you. As for punctuality, I have never been to this clinic and had to wait less then 20 minutes after my appointment time. Sometimes I wait up to 30 min even AFTER I have come in 10 minutes early, and by the time I see Dr Cooper, its almost an hour after my scheduled appointment time. Dr Cooper is defenitalyy the most sincere down to earth doctor I have met, but the problem is he is no better in my opinion then Web MD. He makes an analysis on you very quickly via visual methods and seems like he knows a little about everything but "jack of all trades is master of none." Cooper never orders tests to be done, which I feel is important for the doctor to do in case it is something that is not seen on the surface. He is very cost conscious and will try to minimize how much you pay, but at the same time, he will never recommend tests to be done, so we can save money too at the expense of your health.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I concur in previous comments. He takes time to listen and understand your particular problem, rather than fitting you into a box and moving on to the next patient. He is friendly but not overly so. He seems very competent. I would recommend him to others without reservation.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2009 | flag

Willing to listen to you (even if you are someone like me that tries to diagnose your own symptoms!) and very personable. Overall great experience dealing with this doctor.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2008 | flag

He is a very good doc. I moved to Maryland and was sorry that he could no longer be my physician. He is smart, thinks outside the box when diagnosing you, and listens to what you have to say. He takes his patients' comments seriously. He is also friendly, which is an added bonus.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2007 | flag

On time, listens to everything I have to say, never rushed

Submitted June 25, 2007 | flag

Treats our entire family. Takes the time to answer our questions never makes us feel rushed.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2006 | flag

He's a great doc. Very friendly, over all the best I've seen.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2006 | flag