Rate Dr. MARGARET E. PARSONS

Dr. MARGARET E. PARSONS's Ratings

Dr. Parsons is the best dermatologist I have had - and with my complicated situation, I've had a lot. She is very very well regarded by other dermatologists in the area, and is very commonly sent their complicated patients. In my case, she examined me, diagnosed quickly, and then came up with a treatment plan that has changed my life. She is my favorite physician - friendly, helpful, caring, detail oriented. I couldn't hope for any better care than she's given me.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Parsons has been our family dermatologist for over a decade. During this time, she has treated our children, and probably saved my husband's life. He is a survivor of a melanoma that she caught very early on. She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. We are lucky to have her as a member of our family circle. I would her to everyone.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

She's a very good practitioner. Other than being self-centered and alluding to her wealth and important friends, she's is a good choice if you are seeking a dermatologist.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag