Rate Dr. Hansa Patel

Dr. Hansa Patel's Ratings

MY MOTHER HAD RECOMMENDED HER TO BE MY OB, BC THAT WAS HER GYN. BUT I REGRET IT COMPLETELY. MY FIRST EXPERIENCE BEING PREGNANT WAS TERRIBLE BECAUSE OF HER. SHE IS JUST TOO OPINIONATED ON MATTERS THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BABY AND ITS HEALTH. SHE CONSTANTLY WOULD TELL ME I WASNT GOING TO BE A VERY GOOD PARENT. SHE MIGHT HAVE GOT THAT IMPRESSION BECAUSE I AM VERY TIMID AND SHY. SHE LOOKED AT IT AS WEAKNESS AND IMMATURITY. SHE DIDNT LET ME KEEP MY "BABYS FIRST PICTURE", WHICH WAS THE ULTRASOUND SHOT. SHE FELT THERE WAS NO NEED FOR IT. SHE DIDNT LET ME CHOOSE MY HOSPITAL, SHE CHOSE IT FOR ME. SHE TREATED ME LIKE A CHILD EVEN THOUGH I WAS 24. SHE MADE ME FEEL BAD FOR HAVING A BABY OUT OF WEDLOCK. I WAS AND STILL AM WITH THE FATHER OF MY BABY BUT SHE MADE IT SEEM LIKE I WAS SAD SINGLE MOM. I DIDNT APPRECIATE HOW SHE TREATED ME. I ALSO HAD HYPEREMESIS AND SHE KEPT TELLING ME THAT IT WAS ALL IN MY MIND AND THAT I NEEDED TO GROW UP ALREADY. I THINK SHES BETTER FOR OLDER MARRIED COUPLES.

Submitted July 8, 2012 | flag