Rate Dr. Randal T. Pham

Dr. Randal T. Pham's Ratings

I have had the opportunity to meet Dr. Randal Pham on numerous occasions. I have found him to be immensely considerate and committed to delivering the highest quality of eye care, while leveraging the latest advancements in technology. The Aesthetic & Refractive Surgery Medical Center uses the most advanced techniques to provide the highest quality and safest procedures to patients. This includes the CATALYS Precision Laser System (the world's most sophisticated laser cataract surgery system) and breakthrough intraocular lens for cataract surgery that lets patients see from near to far, to everywhere in-between - usually without glasses. My experience with Dr. Randal Pham has been very positive. I recommend anyone in need of cataract treatment to consider Dr. Randal Pham and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2211988].votes_count ]]