Rate Dr. KEVIN TEHRANI

Dr. KEVIN TEHRANI's Ratings

Great Surgeon. Dr. Tehrani is a plastic surgeon who truly creates an art, skillful surgical techniques. Simply the best and safest plastic surgeon you can ever meet in your life. Dr. Tehrani brings you the best results with deeper understanding of his patients health and best treatment method for each individual. I was amazed by minimal recovery time almost no pain on my breast augmentation. Very satisfied with the procedure.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Great Plastic Surgeon. I had a breast lift with Dr. Tehrani about a month ago. He did a great job. I consulted with many board certified plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Tehrani. He was the nicest, most informative and most skillful of the surgeons. I could not be happier with my results.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tehrani did "my friends" rhinoplasty and she couldn't be happier with the results. The turn around time was very quick. In 10 days the swelling and bruising was minimal. She looks great! He really contoured her nose to fit her face.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag