Rate Dr. K. Dean REEVES

Dr. K. Dean REEVES's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Reeves for anyone with pain associated with athletic activities. I am a physically active 59 year old—I run and swim regularly and am often engaged in heavy yard work, hiking or other strenuous activities that have a tendency to create strains that sometimes do not heal easily. I have found that active release therapy from a chiropractor or physical therapy is helpful, but not sufficient to address pain associated with trapped nerves, the source of which is often not readily apparent. I have responded very well to phototherapy. I have found that once healed, injuries are not prone to recur. Dr. Reeves runs a small, highly personalized practice. He is very focused with his attention, generous with his time and explanations, and phenomenally adept in navigating nerve systems. I especially value his commitment to helping me do what I want to do—he respects that rigorous exercise is an important outlet for me and he is devoted to helping me stay active.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr. Reeves and his staff are very helpful and kind. He is very thorough and spends alot of time with you to make sure you understand what the diagnosis is, what needs to be done, how much time it will take and what it will cost. His treatment is specialized and is not covered by insurance, so it is important to understand all of the things mentioned. I highly recommend him for any pain condition that you have. He worked to eliminate my pain, not just cover it up with medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2212064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I’d seen dozens of doctors to try to treat my fibromyalgia pain, as the pain and discomfort in my body were significant and my energy levels were very low as I felt very weak. I was living a very low quality of life. None of the doctors were able to deliver me with long-term healing treatments. Out of all of the doctors that I had seen, Dr. Reeves was the only doctor that took detailed and compassionate time to listen to my unique case and to examine my full body to determine where the sources of my pain were coming from. After my first treatment with Dr. Reeves, I noticed a substantial difference in my strength and general well-being. Most importantly, my pain levels were substantially lower. I continue to see Dr. Reeves as his treatments are the only ones that work for me and have given me a higher quality of life. Each time I receive treatment, I become stronger and experience less and less pain. I feel so grateful that Dr Reeves and his staff treat me like a valuable human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

Initially, I saw Dr Reeves several years ago for the pain in my shoulders. The subsequent treatments have allowed me to return to a normal lifestyle, including exercise. Without these treatments I would most definitely still be suffering. More recently, I saw Dr Reeves for a follow up treatment (torn medial meniscus and ACL). I am pleased to say that my knee is no longer locking up and is completely pain free. The integrity of the joint (no laxity) appears to be nearly as good as my other knee. I would like to speak to anyone who is considering surgery or has any kind of chronic joint pain. The treatments are extraordinarily efficacious. They flat out work!! Do yourself a favor and research the treatment protocols and you will see that they are based on sound science. Dr Reeves continues to lead the way in this field and you can be confident that he and his staff will always be on the cutting edge with regard to research and the most current and effective treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr. Reeves' treatment of Prolotherapy helped make it possible for me to continue my profession with less pain after many years of a repetitive-strain type of injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

I am amazed how much care and attention Dr. Reeves gave. He explained each step and what he saw. I have had foot pain for years, but had increased quickly to the point of not being able to wear most shoes easily. My pain has greatly improved. He is extremely thorough and conscientious. He is easy to understand. The staff is so helpful and polite. They are quick to return phones and answer questions. I am so very grateful for the treatment I received. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

In August, 2008 I tore my meniscus and ACL as diagnosed by an MRI. After tearing my meniscus and ACL, I could not stand for more than 15 minutes or sleep at night unless I bent my knee in a particular way to take away the pain. Dr. Reeves office staff was very helpful and friendly explaining everything I needed to bring that first day and what to expect when I arrived. I went to see Dr. Reeves for prolotherapy and he did a very thorough exam answering any questions I had. Dr. Reeves treated both of my knees and right foot with prolotherapy over 4 years ago and I can attest that my knees and right foot today are pain free. Dr. Reeves focus is on patient comfort during the procedure. Dr. Reeves is easy to talk to and willing to explain or answer any questions. I now do what I want without daily pain or medication of any type. I have peace of mind knowing that I no longer have to worry about knee replacements. Thank you Dr. Reeves for giving me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

I have seen Dr. Reeves for a little over 2 years. I'm full of plates/fusions/screws from useless surgeries. I told this man my goal was to stand upright and hug my husband again. My treatments change each visit; solutions, injection methods, treatment patterns, & new ideas to attack my pain and allow true healing. MANY times I've emailed him. Replies come no more than a day and a half later. I've had MANY doctors who didn’t care to touch, wouldn't LISTEN to me, didn't care. Dr. Reeves is the 1st first medical professional who has offered to pray with me. I came from a pain-wracked world in a wheelchair to being able to return to work and enjoy and care for my family. I still hurt but I have some pain FREE days. I am so grateful for this man’s professionalism, caring, capabilities, and his ear. A patient needs to have an open mind, be patient for healing, and to learn to trust and have faith that with repeated treatments and effort, there will be many better days ahead of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

Dr. Reeves is one of the most knowledgeable & competent doctors I've ever visited ... extremely caring and who takes the time to really listen to the patient. He's helped my arthritis (knees) as well as a sciatica condition, that no other doctor or procedure I've had performed has been able to even remotely touch, in terms of improving my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86252].votes_count ]]