Rate Dr. Richard A. Weiss

Dr. Richard A. Weiss's Ratings

My result is not what Dr. show on all his Youtube videos. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery. My upper eyelids surgery made my eyes smaller and the shapes change. There is a scar about 3/4" to the lateral sides of both of my eyes. For my lower eyelid surgery he stitched me up too tight and too fast leaving me with pleats/wrinkles. I didn't have any wrinkles on my lower eyelids before the surgery. I had lower eyelid surgery to remove a bit of skin and now I have ectropcion. The cost to do revision with another oculoplastic surgeon out in Los Angeles county is more than double the original price of the surgery. The new surgeon explained a lot of stuff to me and told me that not all oculoplastic surgeons have the same training. Unfortunately Dr. Weiss have one of the least fellowship training out of the other 5 doctors I gone for consultation. Dr. Weiss is a good salesman and after surgery I realized that. that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I went to him for cosmetic eyelid surgery and he found a small eyelid tumor. He refused to do the cosmetic stuff until after he had repaired my eyelid and removed the tumor with a special method. Then he later took care of the appearance. I was so scared but he made me feel so comfortable and so did his staff. I even called him on the phone to ask some more questions. I don't know how I would have gotten through this with anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86276].votes_count ]]