Rate Dr. Josephine A. Magnuson

Dr. Josephine A. Magnuson's Ratings

Dr. Magnuson takes the time to understand what all is happening with you before diagnosing. It is a pleasure to be a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2009

I have been going to Dr Magnuson for health care for almost eighteen years. I have never met -- and could never imagine -- a more caring, thorough physician. She has gone "above and beyond" for myself and my family countless times. On one occasion, she treated me for a badly infected leg for three days in a row even though it was Thanksgiving weekend and her office was closed! She also caught my wife's ovarian cancer early enough during a routine exam to send her to a gynecological oncologist and basically save her life! She is very well connected to various specialists for those cases when she cannot treat you herself. I have referred many friends to her over the years and each one of them have come back to thank me for introducing them to "the best doctor they have ever met". I would recommend Dr Magnuson to anyone, without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2007

MD does not process insurance. Pay at time of service. Knowledgeable, personable, caring. Spends lots of time with each patient and listens. Interested in total health of individual. Thorough. Documents meticulously and good follow-up. Never let me down in over ten years. Excellent referrals to specialists when needed. Gets sick patients into schedule in reasonable time- sometimes same day. Conservative with prescriptions and new drugs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961157].votes_count ]]