Dr. ANTONY C. ERNEST

Grad. Year: 1967

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. ANTONY C. ERNEST has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 3645404
31/12/13 4 4 5 5 compassionate, kind, listen to patients problem,Well informed.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ANTONY" to "ANTONY C."
RID: 1460210
08/06/11 4 1 2 1 He originally saw me as a patient in the hospital; he asked if a referred doc had come yet, and I answered “NO, not yet”. He didn't believe me, and insisted that I HAD been seen by the other doc. I should've gone with my first impression. I've been seeing Ernest in his office for about a year, as a Cardiologist and as a GP. However, he is only available three half-days/week, making apt wait times too long when one is sick, especially for cardiac troubles. Also, I was having serious cardiac/lung issues, but since he had not found anything wrong initially, he's had no interest in further dealing with any of my cardiac/lung symptoms. He also did not given me a referral to doctor(s) and hasn't addressed any symptoms, from severest to least. He's ignored the most severe symptoms and even has tried to convince me that I'm not experiencing them. Long waits to be seen, and all this leads to this: I'm never going back.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield