Rate Dr. CORINNA MOSHER

Dr. CORINNA MOSHER's Ratings

She is WONDERFULL. She spent so much time with me going through all my questions. She helped with my Lab, I had a high liver count and was pretty scared.. My Other doctor had me try all sorts of things and after 6 months it had not improved It was pretty scary. I had friend refer to this GREAT doctor and it was the best thing I have ever did .Before I left she had it figured out and my liver count has been normal ever since. IT WAS my VITAMIS. Not one time was I asked about this. She is still my doctor and has been 3 years.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Wonderful, sympathetic, caring , intelligent Doctor !!!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mosher has been my physician for 6 years. She was very prompt about following up with me on any abnormal tests and referred me to excellent physicians. I trust her completely. Her staff is also very courteous and friendly.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

She was very patient and kind. She helped refer me to a surgeon and the staff was great. I highly recommend Dr. Mosher

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

I was treated very poorly by Dr. Corinna Mosher and the staff. Corinna Mosher would not return or respond to all 8 of my calls. I had to take things into my own hands and get another doctor. She only works very part time and does not have time to return your calls.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag