Dr. CORINNA MOSHER

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 02/12/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. CORINNA MOSHER has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

27/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 2820984
28/08/13 5 4 5 5 She is WONDERFULL. She spent so much time with me going through all my questions. She helped with my Lab, I had a high liver count and was pretty scared.. My Other doctor had me try all sorts of things and after 6 months it had not improved It was pretty scary. I had friend refer to this GREAT doctor and it was the best thing I have ever did .Before I left she had it figured out and my liver count has been normal ever since. IT WAS my VITAMIS. Not one time was I asked about this. She is still my doctor and has been 3 years.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 2818249
27/08/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful, sympathetic, caring , intelligent Doctor !!!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2816110
26/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mosher has been my physician for 6 years. She was very prompt about following up with me on any abnormal tests and referred me to excellent physicians. I trust her completely. Her staff is also very courteous and friendly.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2815393
26/08/13 5 5 5 5 She was very patient and kind. She helped refer me to a surgeon and the staff was great. I highly recommend Dr. Mosher
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

11/08/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2755504
06/08/13 1 3 1 1 I was treated very poorly by Dr. Corinna Mosher and the staff. Corinna Mosher would not return or respond to all 8 of my calls. I had to take things into my own hands and get another doctor. She only works very part time and does not have time to return your calls.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield